I'll Find a way

Hey guys! I love reading all your comments and frankly, it gives me the motivation to write more and update sooner. This chapter was one of my favorites to write. Let me know what you think. Part 1 of Till Death is coming to an end soon and I am so excited to see what your theories are and how you think Damon and Tori's relationship will be. Anyways on to the chapter........

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Elena leaned against the wall as she looked at Elijah, she was holding the dagger. She knew that last night's fiasco proved one thing and that she and everyone had underestimated their enemy. Tori was the only one who was able to trick Klaus and she had a suspicion that the reason why Tori was able to do that was because of her friendship with Elijah.

Elena gasped in fear as Elijah woke up. She quickly rushed towards him grabbing his attention "Elijah!" Elena tried to make him focus, Elijah looked at the girl in shock "Katerina?" He asked confused.

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena," Elena clarified making Elijah's eyes widen as he remembered the events that had transpired before his temporary death

"Oh, my God!" Elijah whispered as he closed his eyes before his body suddenly started spasming. Elena rushed holding Elijah up "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" Elijah asked as he tried to breathe but kept choking. Elijah rushed to get out of the house but was too disorientated that he slammed into the doorway. Elena held Elijah up "I can't...I can't be in this house," Elijah informed the girl.

"You're not invited in," Elena told Elijah as realization hit her. She had the deed of the Salvatore mansion in her name

"Then get me out of here," Elijah told the girl. He pushed himself and rushed out of the house before slamming into a wall. Elena rushed after him. She looked around hoping that her boyfriend and Damon hadn't woken up because of the noise. She looked at Elijah who was at the entrance of the door of the Salvatore house, catching his breath. Elena knew Elijah was going to be pissed so she made sure she didn't invite him in. Elijah noticed Elena and rushed towards her only to be slammed by the invisible barrier. Calming his breath he looked at the girl, who looked like his past lover "What happened?" Elijah asked the girl only to be shushed by her. Elena moved her finger to her ear to indicate Damon and Stefan could hear them.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" Elena whispered to the vampire

"Can I trust you?" Elijah whispered back

Elena nodded her head as she handed him the dagger which Elijah took. "This doesn't prove anything," Elijah whispered

"I know. You don't have to trust me but I know someone you trust. Here, take the keys and get the car. I'll get her," Elena told Elijah. Elijah rushed towards the car and waited for the doppelgänger to come out the door.

Elijah looked at his burnt, torn-up suit with disgust. This was his favorite suit. A quiet gasp interrupted him from his thoughts "Lijah!" Tori whispered. A smile graced both their faces. "Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes? It is good to see you, Tori," Elijah told the young witch as she ran and hugged him.

"We need to get out of here before Damon or Stefan find out what I did," Elena whispered interrupting the two reunited friends.

"I'm driving," Tori told Elijah and Elena as she got into the driver's seat while Elijah sat in the passager seat and Elna in the backseat. Tori quickly put her hood on her hoodie "Makeshift disguise," She told Elena who understood what she meant but Elijah looked confused. Tori quickly drove as fast as she could out of the Salvatore property. She knew Damon and Stefan were going to blow a fuse as soon as they realized what the two girls were doing.