Dragon Master Awakens

"Why, of all places in the world, did the Dragon Master choose to take respite here?" Parth questioned, observing a tumultuous clash unfolding between armed police and a raging mob. Tear gas filled the air as the police wielded their batons, attempting to control the chaos. Simultaneously, members of the mob seized some police officers, subjecting them to brutal beatings.

"I have no clue," replied Wolfgang, mirroring Parth's bewilderment. The chaos unfolding before their eyes raised numerous questions in his mind. Despite the confusion, he inquired, "Can you remind me why they are fighting again?"

"This is the Yesulam, for which Eldorian and Mystania have been fighting for centuries. I think this has just escalated to a new height. God give those men senses," said Parth, looking at Wolfgang as he asked, "Are you sure it's that temple where Dragon Master is sleeping?"

In a confident tone, Wolfgang replied, "Yes, it's the same place where Dragon Master has been sleeping for thousands of years."

The entire chaos is unfolding inside the Yesulam temple. Eldorian has been bombarding Mystania for a week and is now attempting to seize the land that has belonged to Mystania for centuries. Their strategy has been cunning – bombing the heart of the city to divert the attention of Mystania's army to another front.

The native people swiftly detected the movements of the Eldorian army, wasting no time in realizing that they had been infiltrated. In a determined effort to protect their land, they confronted the Eldorian army head-on, ready to face the challenge and defend their homeland.

Parth and Wolfgang arrived at Yesulam just as the conflict had erupted, finding themselves trapped in the midst of the chaos. Wolfgang informed Parth that the very temple they were fighting for housed the dormant Dragon Master.

"Should we return later when this chaos is over?" Parth inquired of Wolfgang, who sneered at the turmoil with evident anger.

"No, forget them. We can enter right now; we can handle this," declared Wolfgang, striding purposefully toward the temple.

"Stop!" Parth exclaimed. "We should wait." 

However, Wolfgang continued walking towards the temple, forging ahead amidst the chaos.

A man in uniform spotted Wolfgang heading towards the temple, rushing towards him while shouting, "Fuck off, you dirty pigs!" He raised his baton to strike Wolfgang, but Wolfgang deftly moved his shoulder, causing the man in uniform to miss his mark and stumble to the ground.

Onlookers burst into laughter as the man, fueled by anger, attempted to strike Wolfgang again from behind. Despite repeated blows, Wolfgang seemed impervious to the hits, feeling nothing as he continued his determined walk towards the temple.

The scene momentarily silenced the chaos; those who had come to defend their land stood motionless. The man in uniform, now embarrassed, found himself in an awkward position. Soon, a group of them surrounded Wolfgang, encircling him, and began to strike him with their batons.

The crowd around Wolfgang started cheering for him. However, amidst the cheers, an officer drew his gun, took aim at Wolfgang, and fired. The bullet pierced Wolfgang's body, and he collapsed onto the ground. A hushed silence fell over the onlookers, and the man in uniform smirked at the unfolding scene.

Wolfgang stood up, visibly annoyed, and shouted, "Playtime is over! Go to your homes, or I swear I'll turn this place into your graveyard right now."

A wave of fear swept through the crowd, affecting both the man in uniform and the people alike. No doubt lingered in anyone's mind that they were not dealing with an ordinary human. Uncertainty hung in the air as people questioned whether the threat was directed solely at the Eldorian army or encompassed everyone present. The atmosphere became tense, and an eerie silence enveloped the scene, marked by palpable fear.

The Eldorian army intensified their focus on Wolfgang, doubling down on their efforts, while the frightened mob retreated from the scene, echoing shouts of "Devil! Devil!" as they left.

Wolfgang's annoyance reached its peak as the Eldorian army continued firing at him. Bullets pierced holes in his body, but they quickly healed. Eager to put an end to the confrontation, Wolfgang sprinted towards a soldier, grabbed his neck, and threw him with force. The soldier's body slammed against the wall, splattering blood that painted the wall red as chunks of flesh slid down.

The gruesome scene prompted the remaining soldiers to flee from Wolfgang in fear. Soon, the area became deserted, and Wolfgang shouted, "I will kill anyone I see here!" His menacing voice echoed through the empty space, leaving an unsettling silence in its wake.

Parth, watching the violent spectacle from behind his veiled dress with a sense of distrust, remarked, "You should not have killed that man."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm saving a lot of lives here," replied Wolfgang in an annoyed and sarcastic tone as he continued into the temple.

Entering a small, dome-shaped building, Wolfgang took in the empty space. Although he didn't recall any structure like this, he was certain that the Dragon Master resided in the center of the temple. Scanning the area, he identified the precise spot in the middle and began punching the floor with force until it finally broke.

Wolfgang's powerful punches reverberated like an earthquake, instilling fear in both Eldorian and Mystanian forces. Panicked, they began to flee the area, the ominous thumping sounds striking terror in their hearts. The dome-shaped temple shook violently, its structure starting to crumble and tumble down.

Wolfgang's final punch struck with such force that it created a deep crack in the surface. The temple split apart, accompanied by a roaring sound from beneath, "AAAAHHHHHHH!" Hot wind and lava erupted, shattering the entire structure of the temple. Parth and Wolfgang felt the powerful push from the hot air and force that emanated from within.

Suddenly, something erupted from beneath the surface with tremendous force, propelling Wolfgang and Parth through the air. The object soared upward, breaking through the clouds and disappearing into the sky.

Soon, the object descended, revealing a man standing amidst the broken earth. Naked and towering at around 8 feet tall, he possessed massive and ripped muscles. Lava slid down from his body into the surface. The man had abundant hair on his head and face, but his body was cleanly shaven. Glancing around, he spotted Wolfgang and Parth standing on either side of him. In a low tone, he asked, "What is this place?"