Little Wolf Dog is loading

After Zuo Ning got rid of Zhang Hao, he rearranged his torn clothes before returning to the banquet hall. He looked around and found that Bo Yi was not there.

  He also wanted to imitate other people and talk to everyone, but found that he couldn't blend in at all, and he couldn't interrupt at all. As an ordinary person, if Bo Yi hadn't taken him along, he wouldn't have been able to attend such an occasion filled with powerful people.

  After all, he doesn't have a formal identity now, so those people will not embarrass him for Bo Yi's sake, but they won't tolerate being close to him either.

  But Zuo Ning believed that he was now the last step away from becoming Bo Yi's legal spouse. He had successfully achieved a class jump, so he couldn't stand the unkind eyes of those people. Since he couldn't blend in, he didn't want to be humble, so he found a separate corner to drink.

  "Brother Zuo Ning, why are you drinking alone here, where is Brother Bo Yi?" Jiang Zihang chatted with his friends for a while, and then got over the disappointment of not taking a picture of the gem just now. Seeing that Zuo Ning was alone in this lively place, he walked over.

  "I don't know. Maybe we went to talk about something."

  "Oh." Then Jiang Zihang didn't know what to talk about. He took a dessert from the waiter's plate and handed it over, "Brother Zuo Ning, you Try this little cake, it's delicious."

  "Thank you." Zuo Ning actually doesn't like sweets, so he took a bite and said hesitantly, "Zihang, can you lend me some money. Today's painting I didn't expect that the price would rise so high in the end, and I might not have enough money."

  Jiang Zihang originally wanted to say that he would pay the money directly, but then he thought that an independent person like Zuo Ning, even Bo Yi's He didn't even accept the money, let alone his, so he changed his mind and said, "Okay, I'll transfer it to you later. You don't have to rush to pay it back. We'll tell you when we have it."

  "Thank you, Zihang." Zuo Ning nodded. Head, although I borrowed the money, I am not in a good mood. Who can feel good about being saddled with a huge debt of two million for no reason?

  Just then, the protagonist who caused him to be in debt appeared. Seeing Ji Wangshu's arrogant and focused look, Zuo Ning felt angry. It was obviously an ordinary family like his, but he was just lucky enough to be raised in the Bo family. Now that she has fallen into prostitution, she has become a prostitute that everyone can have sex with. Why is she still so flamboyant, like a young master? Shouldn't we be shameless in front of others and keep ourselves humble?

  What's even more ridiculous is that there is a blind CEO of the Yan family who treats people like treasures and never leaves them, unlike his boyfriend who has no idea where he is now. No! Mr. Yan wouldn't be so confused. It must be just for fun. When you get tired of it, you can throw away an MB as much as you want. Until then, he would see if Ji Wangshu still had any capital to show off.

  Jiang Zihang's eyes fell on Ji Wangshu uncontrollably, but after looking at it for a while, he discovered something was wrong. Why are the ends of the other person's eyes red and still filled with moisture, as if he had just cried? The tall dress had some subtle wrinkles.

  After all, it's because he is young and has no experience, so he can't figure it out.

Think about it. He looked back with some reluctance, but was stunned when he saw the eyes of the person next to him. When I looked closer, it disappeared again.

  Why did he see such jealous and resentful eyes again? This time, it must not be an illusion, right? Even if it is an illusion, it does not happen to the same person twice in a row.

  Although he was not sure yet, Jiang Zihang unconsciously moved to the side. Why did he feel that Brother Zuo Ning seemed to be

  "No, Mr. Ji is very well-behaved." Ji Chuan answered in a decent manner, worried that if he answered any question poorly, he would cause trouble for Ji Wangshu. Because he heard from the colleagues who accompanied Mr. Bo today that Mr. Bo not only met Wang Shu today, but Wang Shu also deliberately provoked Mr. Zuo Ning.

  "Ji Wangshu, how is your stay at the Blue Bay Club now? Does he want to leave?"

  "Mr. Yan Wei and Mr. Xuanlin."

  After returning to the Bo family villa, he called his bodyguard Ji Chuan in the study. But he didn't speak for a long time, just typing on the computer for work, leaving Ji Chuan standing blankly in the study.

  Zuo Ning didn't notice the movements of the boy next to him. He just looked at the calm man walking towards him and said in a surprised tone: "Ayi, you're back."

  In such a public place where someone could pass by at any time and be discovered at any time. The situation, those two people were so ridiculous. He should have moved away immediately, but when he saw the young man's cheeks flushed, his skin all turned pink, his blurred eyes moaning lowly like a kitten meowing, he found that he couldn't move.

  "Yeah." Bo Yi responded lightly.

  "Yes, Mr. Xuan went there the next night."

  Bo Yi drank all the wine in the glass, sat back on the sofa and gently rubbed his forehead. He originally went to the second floor just to hide in peace, but he didn't expect to see such an obscene scene on the terrace.

  rule? In Bo Yi's mind, the young man who was still arrogant and unrestrained, as if nothing had changed, appeared in Bo Yi's mind, and he couldn't believe it. Ji Wangshu didn't even let him off now, how could he behave himself?

  Such an expensive gift should be suitable for a special and grand occasion. Perhaps Bo Yi was already planning to propose to him. As long as he thought that he would soon marry into the Bo family and become another male owner of the Bo family, he could not suppress the excitement in his heart. So much so that he didn't even notice the man's emotional changes.

  Then, he stood there, watching the young man seem to be extremely happy, releasing himself in the man's mouth, moaning loudly, and the expression on his face was extremely happy.

  He spoke again casually: "You know, has anyone been there so far?"

  He had never seen Ji Wangshu like this before, strange yet familiar.

  It didn't quite match the warm and kind person he knew.

  "Xuan Lin?" Bo Yi's hand paused slightly, and he raised his eyebrows and looked at Ji Chuan, "Are you sure it's him?"

  Before being discovered by Yan Wei, he left as quietly as he came.

  During the subsequent banquet, he was always a little distracted, and the corner of his eye always fell on the young man uncontrollably.

  Zuo Ning saw her boyfriend and forgot about Ji Wangshu over there. His heart was full of excitement and joy at the moment, thinking that since Bo Yi had taken the photo of the sapphire necklace, when would...

Will it be given to him?

  Ji Chuan didn't make a sound and stood there quietly without saying a word. After a long time, he heard his boss ask him:

  Ji Wangshu also saw him, so he must be very nervous, otherwise his eyes would be rounded and his body would become tense. But other than that, the young man did not make any other movements, he just held the man under him closer to his body.

  "Okay, I understand. You go and have a rest. You have to tell me what's going on over there in time."

  Ji Chuan lowered his eyes and nodded, "Okay, Mr. Bo."

  After seeing the bodyguard leave and close the door, Bo Yi directly Close the computer. He stood up but paused for a long time, and finally sat back down again.

  ——After

  attending the charity dinner, Ji Wangshu was pestered and tossed by Yan Wei all night again, and she woke up with backache at noon the next day. I had a lot of fun going out yesterday. Not only did it stimulate Zuo Ning, but also because Yan Wei was protecting me, a group of people who clearly looked down on him did not dare to show it in front of him.

  The way those people reluctantly smiled in front of him was very interesting, and it made him feel a lot less uncomfortable because he was not wearing underwear and his lower body was cold.

  Ji Wangshu opened the list sent by Sister Wang on her phone. Without thinking too much, Ji Wangshu decided to take it easy, circled the little wolf dog's name, and sent it.

  On the other side, Jiang Zihang was having dinner with his classmates outside. When he was paying the bill, he met Xuan Lin, who happened to be eating at the restaurant. But although this restaurant is near the hospital, doesn't Xuan Lin always eat in the hospital cafeteria?

  "Brother Xuanlin, why don't you eat in the cafeteria today? Moreover, you actually know how to eat spicy and heavy Hunan cuisine!

  " I would like to change my taste."

  "How about it? Have you got the things you wanted to take pictures of yesterday?"

  When he mentioned this, Jiang Zihang's face fell, with a sad look on his face: "You still have the nerve to say that, if you hadn't been unwilling to borrow it yesterday How could my money and necklace be taken away by Bo Yi?"

  "Bo Yi got it?" Xuan Lin was only surprised for a moment, then remembered that Bo Yi also had a partner now, so it wouldn't be surprising if he could take jewelry, "What if? If it's Bo Yi who robs you, it won't matter whether I lend you the money or not. Don't you know him? As long as you want something, you will definitely get it." "

  That's right." Jiang Zihang actually knew that he He definitely can't compete with Bo Yi, just like Zuo Ning. It would still be a pity that he didn't even have a chance to join the final competition, and just ended up halfway up the mountain. I wonder if he would have had some hope if he had worked harder.

  Just in time, the phone in his hand rang with news. Jiang Zihang looked down and his eyes widened in shock.