Tricking Bai Lian, the male protagonist and the villain fight for the auction

Ji Wangshu smiled as he listened to the two people's accusations against him. Yes, he did it on purpose. But his tone was innocent, "Well, doesn't the auction go to the highest bidder? Can't I help raise more donations?" "

  Of course." Yan Wei glanced at the two people next to him and continued to add, " Shushu, just bid, I will pay."

  Zuo Ning really didn't want to lose to the person he hated the most at this time, but he also knew that he shouldn't bid anymore at this moment, it was inconsistent with his personality. Therefore, he could only sit there with an ugly face and listen to the small hammer on the stage knocking once or twice.

  "Two million!"

  This price was already too high. Even the people on the stage were slightly stunned. No one expected that Bo Yi would suddenly call out such a price.

  Ji Wangshu smiled slightly: "I didn't expect Mr. Bo's boyfriend to like this painting so much. In this case, I won't take away his love. After all, this painting is far from worth two million, and it is not my own money. It is still better to spend it like this. I'm a little embarrassed."

  The joy on Zuo Ning's face could not last for more than a second, because of the meaningful words, he disappeared. He forced a smile and said: "Ayi, I should pay for this myself. Although we are lovers, But we are still two independent people, and I can't let you spend so much money on me."

  At this time, the dust settled on the stage, and Bo Yi successfully took the picture for two million. But he didn't feel any happy emotions in his heart, and he wasn't in the mood to comfort his boyfriend anymore, so he said directly: "Okay, I will have someone deliver the painting to your house later."

  Ji Wangshu looked at the look on Zuo Ning's face that looked like constipation. His expression made him almost laugh out loud. As soon as this happened, none of them took action in the subsequent auction.

  Until the last auction item was delivered to the display stand, almost everyone who liked jewelry could not take their eyes away. Without him, that sapphire is too deep and charming. It reflects a faint blue light under the light, as mysterious and unpredictable as the sea, which makes people fascinated.

  The mermaid that was engraved in their minds that night appeared in the minds of several people. The dark blue fish tail spreads the blue water waves, and it swims closer and hits the heart!

  Yan Wei was the first to raise a sign: "10 million."

  Jiang Zihang followed the price without any hesitation: "12 million."

  After shouting, he felt something was wrong, and quietly glanced at the young man sitting in front, he concealed I thought that I just bought it for collection and had nothing to do with Ji Wangshu.

  Apparently they were not the only ones who were interested in this piece of jewelry. The price immediately reached 30 million, and the number of people following the price gradually decreased.

  Yan Wei: "35 million!"

  Jiang Zihang: "36 million."

  ...

  The two of them seemed to be competing with each other, adding up to one million and one million, and soon it became a special event for just two people. Bo Yi stared at the charming blue sapphire necklace and moved his fingers slightly. Jiang

  Zihang became slightly anxious, "Brother Xuan Lin, please don't worry about so much for now. How about you agree to lend me money first? Or you can borrow less!" "

  I won't borrow it." After taking a sip of water, Xuanlin replied to the message with one hand. Then he muted his phone and turned it back.

  Jiang Zihang's eyes lit up immediately and he leaned forward, "Brother Bo Yi, you took the photo for me." "?"

 Xuan Lin over there was probably on duty, and there was no surgery. The news came back quickly, "How much?" "Okay,

  okay, filial son. 46 million! I'm not afraid that if you just shout, if you don't have enough money, you will be arrested." How embarrassing to deduct it."

  Jiang Zihang: "Brother Xuan Lin, lend me some money. I like a necklace at the auction, but I don't have enough money."

  At this time, Bo Yi, who had been watching silently and did not participate in the price increase, suddenly He raised his sign and said loudly: "48 million!"

  Jiang Zihang's face fell instantly. This was another competitor! These two people are already the sole heirs of the family, and their financial resources are beyond his comparison. There is no hope at all.

  Yan Wei's tone was a bit teasing, and he was indeed right. As a student who has just been admitted to college and is still relying on his family to support himself, if he keeps shouting, Jiang Zihang will really have to drain his family's money!

  He moved, as if hesitating for something.

  "43 million!" After Yan Wei quoted the price, he immediately looked at the young man behind him, with an unhappy tone, "Hey, I said you've had enough, you're a little brat, you don't have a partner, why are you fighting with me?"

  Jiang Zihang was at this moment He has withdrawn from the fierce competition. He is now sending messages and asking people to borrow money because the inexplicable impulse in his heart makes him think that he must possess the sapphire.

  Not to be outdone, Jiang Zihang replied: "45 million! You don't care if I have a partner! Can't I buy it for collection and give it to my mother?"

  Jiang Zihang calculated and said: "50 million, it should be about the same."

  Xuan Lin saw the amount in the duty room and paused for two seconds before replying: "Why do you need so much money to buy a necklace? You don't have a girlfriend. With my aunt's profession and personality, she wouldn't wear such an expensive necklace at all." Jewelry."

  Zuo Ning, who was sitting next to him, heard Bo Yi's answer, and his eyes lit up slightly. In fact, he was immediately attracted by the sapphire necklace as soon as it came out, but he also knew that he would never be able to afford it. And he, who had just established a wave of independent characters, couldn't slap Bo Yi in the face now and ask Bo Yi to buy them for him.

  Just as he was about to watch the sapphire fall into the hands of others with disappointment, Bo Yi actually joined the auction again. Bo Yi's mother died young and she has no other close female elders, and now she is dating herself. Then who is this jewelry photographed for? Needless to say. Looking at the auction items on the stage, Zuo Ning showed an expression of determination to win. As expected, he couldn't get anything he wanted.

  Bo Yi pursed his lips slightly, so that no one could see that his expression was unnatural for a moment, "No, I took the picture myself."

  On the table.

  Jiang Zihang's eyes darkened as he looked at the brief reply. But no matter how many times he sent messages, there was no reply.

  At this moment, the necklace had been priced at 66 million by the two people. The auction house was very quiet. There were only two people bidding one after another. It seemed that what they shouted was not money, but just an ordinary number.

  "80 million." Bo Yi suddenly mentioned 10 million in a cold voice, as if he didn't want to be entangled anymore.

  "90 million." Not to be outdone, Yan Wei glanced at the side provocatively and quickly increased the price.

  "A Wei." Seeing that the price was getting more and more outrageous, Ji Wangshu finally said, "You bought this necklace for me, right?" "

  Of course, as soon as I saw this necklace, I felt that it was particularly suitable for you!" Yan Wei lowered her head and bit the young man's soft earbone, "When I saw you wearing these clothes today, I felt something was empty. Only when I saw the necklace did I remember that something was missing. Don't worry, I will definitely give it to you. Grab it."

  "I don't want it. If you have the money, you might as well just give it to me!" Although Ji Wangshu liked the necklace, she had no intention of owning it. After all, no one would be worthy of wearing that necklace unless he was wearing a high-end custom-made dress, and with his current status, he couldn't even attend some high-end banquets. If he got the gems, he could only keep them in the cabinet and gather dust. It was boring.

  "Why not, this little money is nothing to me." Yan Wei thought that Ji Wangshu was afraid that he would spend too much, so she comforted him and raised the sign again, "110 million."

  Bo Yi whispered to the two people around him. Turning a blind eye to the intimate gesture,

  Yan Weixian followed the price again: "120 million." But just as Yan Weigang wanted to add more, the hand that raised the sign was pressed down. The palms holding him were small, and only two of them completely wrapped his big palms.

  "I really don't want it! Why don't you give me your black card and let me buy something I like."

  Seeing that no one raised the price, the host on the stage had already started hammering. Yan Wei raised his sharp eyebrows and said : "If you ask Bo Yi to buy that necklace, it will definitely be for Zuo Ning. Can you swallow this breath?"