Make room

Tonight's Bo family villa was full of ups and downs, twists and turns, and the final result was something no one expected. The servants who served him became more and more frightened, fearing that they might offend these cruel young masters accidentally.

  Ji Wangshu had already been sent away, and even the wet marks on the floor of the villa were quickly cleaned up by the servants, leaving nothing behind.

  But Zuo Ning still persuaded in a coy manner: "Ayi, please bring Master Ji back quickly. It really doesn't matter to me. If it's late, it will be too late." "

  Ning Ning, I know you are kind. But for such a vicious person, your kindness will only become a weapon for him to attack you. Leave him alone, he brought all this to himself." Xuan Lin, this seemingly gentle man, spoke of ruthlessness in a gentle tone if.

  Zuo Ning had no choice but to shut his mouth with a look of pity, but in fact his heart was filled with happiness. The biggest obstacle to him marrying into the Bo family, Mr. Bo, has passed away, and he has also eliminated the useless fiancé. I believe that he and Bo Yi will soon get married.

  Jiang Zihang on the side had some complicated thoughts. On the one hand, he felt that sending Ji Wangshu to a place like the club was too much. On the other hand, he felt that it was very relieving for the evildoers to get such an end. So, he simply said nothing and didn't care about anything.

  "Okay, after watching the show at your house for so long, it's time for me to leave." Xuan Lin stood up, straightened his suit and looked at Zuo Ning, "Ning Ning, do you want to leave now? I'll take you back. ."

  Zuo Ning looked at Bo Yi. He wanted to stay at Bo's house, but Bo Yi didn't seem to have any intention of trying to persuade him to stay. After thinking about it, he had already won a big victory today. Bo Yi was already in his possession, so there was no need to rush forward. Asking Xuan Lin to take him home also made Bo Yi know that he still had a love rival, and he also realized his own charm.

  So he nodded, "Okay, Ayi, I'll leave first."

  Upon seeing this, Jiang Zihang and other outsiders also evacuated, leaving only the servants and the only owner in the Bo family villa. Bo Yi's parents died when he was very young, and he has no uncles or brothers and sisters. Now that his grandfather has also left, he has no relatives in this world.

  After sitting in silence for a while, Bo Yi got up and went back to the bedroom upstairs to wash up. When I changed into my home clothes and prepared to go to the study, I saw the housekeeper packing things in the next room. The room next door belonged to Ji Wangshu, who had been crying and clamoring to move next to him.

  But now that the person is gone, the things inside really need to be tidied up. He didn't intend to care about it and was about to pass directly by the door, but the housekeeper came out with something.

  The housekeeper of the Bo family has been working in this villa for almost thirty years. It can be said that he has grown up watching Bo Yi and Ji Wangshu. Although Xiao Shu was later stimulated and went astray, he still couldn't bear to see the child he had grown up with being treated like this. But he also knew that his young master's temper was unequivocal, so it would be useless for him to go directly to persuade him.

  He held a photo frame in his hand and raised it in front of the man: "Master, I thought that Xiao Shu was gone, and the things in the room should be tidied up. There are some things here, I don't know,

How to deal with it. "

  Bo Yi's eyes fell on the photo frame in the housekeeper's hand. It was a photo of him when he was seven or eight years old, with Ji Wangshu and his grandfather on it. At that time, Ji Wangshu had just come to their house, and he was still a little timid. Very reserved.

  Under the expectant eyes of the butler, he took the photo, touched it with one hand and looked at it for a long time. Then he directly took out the photo, and with a hiss, he tore off the little boy in the photo.

  "Master! Why are you..." The housekeeper was startled and hurriedly tried to reach out to stop him, but it was already too late. The young boy smiling timidly in the photo fell to the ground so lightly, and his young master didn't even look at it. With one glance, he stepped up and walked into this room that he had never set foot in.

  There were a lot of messy things in the room, most of which were gorgeous and superficial things, which fit Ji Wangshu's vain character. He glanced at the gorgeous clothes and various precious jewelry that were almost too big to fit in the cloakroom, and simply said: "Donate the furniture he used in the room, as well as the clothes and jewelry in it if you can, and throw away the ones that can't be donated. . "

  He walked to Ji Wangshu's desk again. The wall above the desk was made into a photo wall. There were photos of the two of them together before they were ten years old, but they only accounted for a very small part. After the age of ten, he was the only one. I took a single photo of myself from various angles, and I could tell at a glance that it was taken secretly.

  "Throw away all these photos. "

  Bo Yi, who was working in the study, seemed to still be in that room. He was so upset that he couldn't focus on the computer screen in front of him, so he simply turned on his mobile phone. The number of group chat messages blocked by WeChat has reached 99+, and they are all about and The wealthy and powerful second-generation people of almost the same class as him were currently having a lively discussion.

  Bo Yi only glanced at it briefly before pulling out the drawer and dumping all the contents on the floor. "These useless things are also worth mentioning." Throw it all away.

  "And this whole room, all vacated. " It may need to be renovated after a while, and others may move in later. "

  Bo Yi worked hard until past twelve o'clock in the evening before finishing the work that could have been completed in an hour. When he returned to his room and passed the next room, it had been emptied, leaving only the bare walls. He was a little surprised by the housekeeper's words. Work efficiency, the traces of more than ten years of life left in a room can be cleared away in just a few hours.

  Ji Chuan was silent for a few moments before nodding in agreement.

  "Why else, because he doesn't know the truth! The young master of the Bo family didn't like him at all, and the engagement was just to deal with the elders. In the end, he didn't just cancel the engagement obediently, but he actually plotted against Master Bo's true love. Isn't this just asking for death? "

  The housekeeper followed behind and was extremely anxious. He already regretted that he deliberately used that photo to test the young master. He did not expect that the young master would be so heartless. Looking at the dazzling array of things on the ground, about the love that a young man has grown up to, he panicked I didn't know how to persuade him, so I just picked up the diary on the ground and dusted it off.

  "Master, do you want to throw away these things too?" Actually, it's not necessary. It's better to send it to Xiao Shu. "

  "Hey! Have you heard that Ji Wangshu, who likes to be arrogant and seeking death, will finally die?

Yu Zhen committed suicide, and the young master of the Bo family sent him to the Blue Bay Club. Haha, it really made me laugh! "

  The discussion in the group was just about watching the excitement. Bo Yi was not surprised. After all, Ji Wangshu's arrogant temperament could make true friends. He would probably offend a lot of people.

  "Throw them all away, so that he won't happen again. What delusions should not be had. "

  When he walked out of the door, he saw the broken photo with shoe prints on the ground. He sighed, picked it up, wiped it with his fingers, and put it in his pocket.

  "Tsk, how miserable! But when will he pick up customers at the Blue Bay Club? I have to order it then. Apart from anything else, at least she looks exciting enough and will definitely be fun in bed. "

  ; Then he opened the drawer, and there were even more messy little things in the drawer. Most of them were gadgets that he had lost inexplicably, such as cufflinks, ties, pens, and the like. There were even two overlapping high school items inside. School uniform

  ...

  "Is it the one adopted by the Bo family? real or fake? Didn't they grow up together and have an engagement? Why is this? "

  Bo Yi could tell at a glance what would be recorded in the thick notebook. Once he saw Ji Wangshu secretly looking at him while writing something in the notebook. When he saw him walking over, he immediately hurriedly wrote something down with a blush. The book was closed. But in fact, he was not interested in what was written in it at all.

  Ji Chuan lowered his eyes and replied calmly: "No, Master Ji was very obedient on the road and did not want to escape. "

  Haha, I want to go too. He used to be arrogant in front of me all day long. I have to humiliate him!"

  "He is no longer a member of the Bo family. You don't need to call him Master Ji anymore. " Bo Yi was not surprised. After all, he couldn't run away even if he wanted to. "Also, you should visit the club more often. Ji Wangshu will be in charge of you." Don't let him escape, and don't let him use the name of the Bo family anymore. "

  But he was a little bored looking at this, so he called his bodyguard up, "Jichuan, when you sent him there, did he want to run away or act mischievously on the way? "

  ...Okay, Master. " "After all, the housekeeper didn't try to persuade him anymore, but the old man who was still energetic suddenly had his back bent. In fact, he was already old and should have retired and enjoyed his life long ago. It was just because of his gratitude to Chief Bo and his care for his two children. The concern made him want to stay in the Bo family. Now it seems that it is no longer necessary. After

  Bo Yi left, the housekeeper cleaned up the small things on the floor alone and put them all in a box. Think about it Thinking about it, I still don't want to throw it away. Just put it in the storage room first, and take it with him when he retires.