Chapter 3

Ji Wangshu's legs were already a little weak. He looked down at the boy who was still carrying aschoolbag and wearing a school uniform and licking between his legs non-stop.

The slight guilt of seducing aninnocent student made him even more excited.He rubbed his private parts against the young man's face, wishing that the young man could swallow hisvagina whole.

The depths of the vagina that were so licked could not help but contract continuously, expressinga deeper desire.He pulled the boy's slightly stiff hair and gasped:

"Stop, stop licking, insert it, brother, fuck me!"

The young man's lower body was already hard and painful, and it was pressed against his lowerabdomen, and his eyes were spitting with dissatisfaction.

After receiving the young man's invitation, he finallyraised his head from between his legs. His originally clean and youthful face was now covered with wetness,and he fell into the whirlpool of desire.

Ji Wangshu reached out and grabbed the boy's hard penis and pressed it against her own nipple. The hottemperature made him shiver, and he immediately spat out some crystal liquid and poured it on the penis.The young man took a breath, unable to bear it any longer, and looked at the place where the two ofthem were touching each other with red eyes.

The pink boobs had been licked into bright red by him, revealinghis lustful desire. The small mouth that the gui head was resting on opened and closed and contracted violently,trying to swallow him in.Their thin waists straightened up, and with a "pop" sound, their lower bodies completely fit together.

JiWangshu has experienced many people, and Huaxue is a famous instrument that has been used. It is not onlysoft and tight, but also very elastic, and it will hardly be injured during sex. Feeling the fullness of being filled,and seeing that half of the boy's genitals were still exposed, he directly pressed the boy's strong tunrou andpressed it against his body.

"Come in, brother, everyone, come in and give brother a big meat stick!"

At this point, the thick and long penis was completely inserted, and Ji Wangshu let out a sigh ofsatisfaction. Before he could urge him, the young man could no longer restrain himself and began to twitchinstinctively.

It's so hot, so wet, so tight. Just now, my tongue only poked at the mouth of my vagina a little bit, but Ididn't know it was so hot and tight inside. Quoted inside. This unprecedented pleasure made him unable tosuppress the growl in his throat.

Even though she was still a young chick who didn't understand anything, she still kept thrusting andwhipping the slave with her red eyes and instinctive instinct. I can't wait to go deeper and deeper. It's best tostuff all the bags into this mouth.

Ji Wangshu, who was pressed against the partition and manipulated, felt the young and hot bodyimpulsively conquering her body, while worrying about the door panel that kept creaking due to the twopeople's movements.It wasn't that he was worried about being discovered. After all, the sound of their bodies colliding andthe sound of their thrusts was obvious enough.

But they were worried that if the partition was damaged, theymight be detained to pay for it.At that time, the staff asked again how the partition was broken, and they had no choice but to say that itwas broken by being too excited during sex. Gee, that scene is particularly interesting when you think about it.

"Bang bang!"

Suddenly, the door of their compartment was knocked twice, and a young voice joked:

"Hey, buddy, youare too horny. You started doing this in the subway station. You are really not afraid of being discovered!"