Chapter 5

After a long time, Cheng Kai came out of that sad mood and smiled a little palely: "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me. In fact, I've gotten used to it over the years." 

But that being said, in fact, he doesn't know how much he longs for care from others. Because hisparents died when he was very young, he could only grow up with his grandfather. In order to support him inschool, his grandfather had to go out to pick up garbage at such an old age, and he could hardly devote any timeto him.

 He has always been optimistic and tenacious, growing up like a weed. But now I feel the warmth on the side of my face and the kind care and concern of others. Not only do I feel inexplicable grievances growing in my heart, but I also hope for more. 

Ji Wangshu quietly looked back at the rear. On the surface, Zhou Feiran was listening to his girlfriend,but in fact, he was paying attention to them out of the corner of his eye.

 "Cheng Kai, how about I help you test whether Zhou Feiran likes boys and whether he likes you?"

 Cheng Kai opened his eyes slightly and shook his head in surprise: "No, Feiran has a girlfriend and she won't like me." 

Ji Wangshu smiled mysteriously and said in a bewitching tone: "How do you know if you don't try?Some people are born bisexual, boys and girls. Anyway, I will help, you don't need to do anything, just listen tome." 

Although he said that he didn't need the result, he actually still held on to the last glimmer of hope in his heart. So, he didn't speak anymore and Quan acquiesced.

 The lunch break ended quickly, and five minutes before class started, the teacher walked in withtextbooks in his arms and asked everyone to go to the toilet to wash their faces and wake up. The girl also sneaked away in the chaotic moment when no one was paying attention, and the seat became vacant again.

 Cheng Kai was about to sit back when he suddenly thought of something and looked at the bright young man beside him."Wangshu, have you never had a deskmate?" 

Everyone in the class has a deskmate, except Ji Wangshu.It must be lonely to be alone all the time. Moreover, someone kindly took him in just now, but he threw it awayafter using it, leaving Wang Shu alone. 

Ji Wangshu raised his head and smiled, very generously: "It's okay, you can go back and sit down and don't worry about me."Cheng Kai still preferred Zhou Feiran deep down, so he nodded apologetically and sat back.

 As soon as he returned, the people at the front table turned around."Ji Wangshu, did you not like to participate in class activities before? I don't seem to have anyimpression of you."

If it hadn't been for the sudden noise from the other party in a quiet environment during today's lunchbreak, he might not have noticed that there was such a beautiful young man sitting behind him. 

"Well, it's okay." Ji Wangshu said casually.

 But he didn't want to talk to the person at the front desk, but the other person kept pestering him with bright eyes and kept talking. Although he was talking alone most of the time, he didn't sit back down until theclass bell rang. 

When the teacher saw everyone gathered, he was holding his textbook and was about to start teaching when he saw his favorite student suddenly raise his hand, and then stood up at the signal from his eyes."Teacher, I want to change my deskmate." 

His words were like a thunderclap, causing everyone in the class to turn their attention to the pair of classmates. Cheng Kai had just sat down for a while, but now he was feeling restless.The teacher frowned and asked,

"Why, did Cheng Kai affect your study?" 

"Yes." 

Zhou Feiran responded confidently, not feeling ashamed at all for lying. Since you are so happy sitting with others, don't come back to me.