Chapter 6

When the second period of evening self-study was over, Ji Wangshu went to the playground. Sitting on the bench next to him, he saw Cheng Kai still running, so he didn't bother him and just watched quietly.

 The tall and strong athlete had put on cool sportswear because of training. The shorts did not even cover his knees, revealing his firm thighs.

His chest and arms were also bulging. You could tell at a glance that he was very muscular. Firm and full. Gee, such a young and powerful body must be very brave in bed. He can't wait to eat him. 

"Hey! Are you looking for someone?" 

Suddenly, a voice of sunshine sounded in his ears. Ji Wangshu looked sideways and saw a young man holding a basketball smiling warmly at him. 

His eyes subconsciously swept over the other person's figure, and then he couldn't help but think, this person is also a sports student, with such a good figure, this school is really a treasure. 

He chuckled and nodded: "Well, I'm here to watch Cheng Kai train." 

The basketball boy looked very familiar and sat down next to him.

"Oh, you are a friend of that boy Cheng Kai. Do you want me to call him over for you?"

The smell of sweat after exercise hit his face, making Ji Wangshu's face turn a little red, but it wasn't obvious in the night. 

He looked at the other person approaching him intentionally or unintentionally, and did not refuse, but said: "No, I will just wait for him to finish running." 

"How boring are you alone? Let me chat with you. My name is Zhang Yang. What about you?"

Zhang Yang is not a sports student, he is on the school basketball team. Since there will be a competition in a while, he has been training hard these days and nights. When he was just playing basketball on the court, he noticed this slender young man sitting on the sidelines of the court.

 His outstanding appearance made his eyes light up. As soon as the training was over, he immediately came up with a basketball in his arms. Before today, he never thought that he would be interested in a boy.

My name is Ji Wangshu." 

"Oh, can I call you Wang Shu?" Without waiting for the other party to agree, Zhang Yang called out to himself, then suddenly approached the young man's slender neck and sniffed hard.

 "Wang Shu, are you wearing any perfume? Why do you have a faint fragrance? It smells really good."

The boy's sudden approach caused Ji Wangshu's entire body to be enveloped by a strong hormonal scent. 

His breath was filled with the hot male scent, making him stretch his legs uncomfortably.

 "No...wearing perfume."

 "Is that the body fragrance that comes with it? It's so good."

Zhang Yang sounded envious. He buried hisfurry head on the boy's neck and took another strong breath before leaving. Then he pulled on his sweat-soakedvest and sent it away.

He reached the tip of the boy's nose and said, "If you smell mine, it smells like sweat. It smells bad, doesn't it?"

 At this moment, Ji Wangshu's body almost went limp, feeling that the hormonal breath had been inhaled into her internal organs. This Zhang Yang was so skillful in teasing him, he looked very experienced. 

"What are you doing?!"

 Ji Wangshu was struggling to support her body when she heard a cold shout. He turned around and saw Cheng Kai running towards them with a frown on his face. He reached him in less than two steps and pushed away Zhang Yang who was standing aside.