Death

Izia was quietly in her room; no one had visited her, and no one had noticed her absence.

She leaves her room; it was quite late, so there was no one walking in the corridors, and the lights were completely off. She walks down the hallway when suddenly she sees a shadow approaching at full speed. She throws herself against the column on her right and hides; the steps pass by. She glances and sees Aegnor with a sword in hand. What did he want with her, especially since he was heading towards Izia's room? This time, he won't be able to claim he got lost.

Izia comes out of hiding and discreetly follows Aegnor, being cautious of any sound she makes or any noise she might hear.

In front of her room, the guards were no longer there, strange... Where did they go? Izia glances outside; there is a group of soldiers, some sort of secret meeting?

Izia refocuses on Aegnor.

A man dressed in black approaches him.

"I trapped the guards by making them leave to give us a clear path."

"Very well, chief. So we rush to her bed and slit her throat, right?"

"Yes, try to kill her directly; she must not scream or see our faces. We need to do it quickly and discreetly."

"Okay."

They open the unlocked door... Strange indeed.

After a few minutes, they run out.

Izia approaches her room but suddenly freezes at the sight before her.

It was the maid's room?! They got it wrong! Izia's room is next door... Poor Elenna!

"Sorry, Elenna, but I have to hide, or they'll think I killed you..."

After saying these words, Izia hides again, and the soldiers' steps approach. They stand in front of Izia's room as if nothing happened.

There were no soldiers in front of the doors of ordinary Elves...

(Didn't they notice the maid's room open?) Izia thinks with disgust.

Suddenly, one of the soldiers approaches the room (finally).

He discovers what happened and quickly tells the other soldier, and both of them leave in a hurry.

(Phew)

Izia hurries back to her room, puts on her pajamas. She barely has time to jump into her bed and cover herself with the blanket when the door opens, and three sovereigns enter.

"Izia?! Are you okay?"

"Yes, father, don't worry."

"Your maid has been murdered!"

Izia shows a sad expression.

"Be ready; tomorrow we'll leave this dangerous place!"

"Father..."

"I don't want to hear anything! They wanted to kill you, and they got the wrong room... You're lucky to still be alive, young lady!"

Elrond sits on the bed and looks at me with sadness.

Suddenly, an arrow pierces my father's head, and he falls to the ground, dead.

Everyone in the room is paralyzed except Thranduil, who orders the guards to catch the assassin.