Transformation

Izia wakes up and notices that she is in her bed.

The door opened and Elrond entered with several medicines.

- You're finally awake! You've been unconscious for ten days!

- Ten days...

Your brother came to visit you, but because of your condition he decided to write you a letter because the king didn't want him to stay here for long.

- All right, I'll read it after...

- Izia I still don't know what happened! But I hope that your condition will be the same as before.

I answered with a head move.

- I'm gonna leave you with the Elfine to change you, you'll need to take some medication, I guess you can walk.

- Yes, thank you. She says, standing on her feet with the help of an Elfine.

Elrond leaves the room to inform King Thranduil of the state of the princess.

When Izia approached the letter and read it, she discovered that Sauron had embroiled her father and that the magic barrier that protected the kingdom had been broken.
The young woman's face showed sadness.
Then Izia approached the closet and chose a short-sleeved dress, she took off her silk satin nightgown and suddenly she noticed the pale face of the elfine.

- Who has it?

The elfine didn't answer.

Izia was dressed in a very light short silk dress , uncovering all along her hands and part of her back.

- Is there a problem? She said as she approached the mirror where she discovered an immense tattoo of a black dragon that filled her entire back, the dragon's tail was all along her left thigh, forming a spiral, the Dragon's head was on her right shoulder and a flame spread over her right hand.

The elfine shouted a sharp scream that echoed throughout the room.
Izia tried to calm her down.

The two sovereign entered the room, Izia and the elfine were sitting on the bed.

- What happened?! Says King Thranduil, angry.

- Your Majesty, the elfine had a crisis when she saw my tattoo...

- Your tattoo?  Elrond says.

Izia stood up and turned her back, showing the work of art that was on her back.

- Impressive...

Thranduil remained silent.