Princess of Amorion

King Thranduil listened attentively to the young woman until the end.

- Very well then... prepare another room for Princess Izia.

The orders were carried out and I am in a room more spacious than the other...

Two days later...
I was in the library reading a book... I absolutely wanted to know why I had eyes like that, then a question came to my head... how is father and mother? And my brother... are they sad? Furious? Disappointed? Pfft... but when I remember the number of years that I was  locked in this castle...

Well.. let's think of something happier...
Yesterday the king invited me to dinner with him, we discovered many common points!
Discovering that I love fighting with the sword, he decided to challenge me!

Something drew Izia from her thoughts. A voice  ? Het father?! He was there?!

Izia walks out of the library and sees from the hallway window , her father , King Thranduil and Prince Legolas.

Her father came alone...

Strange, where is my brother? she asked herself.

She went down and joined them.
Izia approaches her father and looks at him silently, he does the same.

"Father... I am sorry... I did all this because I felt suffocated, but I did not leave the castle of my own free will." Someone kidnapped me and wanted to kill me...
But. I would still like not to come back with you father... I want to live!  I can not be happy trapped between walls. here I feel better...

Izia’s father opened his arms, a sign that he wanted her to hug him, and Izia approached and then moved away from him after a few seconds.

"I understand my daughter..."

"And father... I want you to free the dragons. They must be free..."

"All right." Come and visit us from time to time daughter. Okay?

I nod in agreement.

Prince Legolas is about to guide him to the exit when suddenly he squeezes his wrists and turns to me, enraged.
His usual blue eyes were now black and glowing with a deep strange light.
He rushed at me and slapped me so hard that I almost fell but thanks to the King Thranduil who was behind me, I was still on my feet. Everyone was shocked by his sudden and unexpected gesture.

- Father?!

- I do not accept your attitude king Ephectus!  Two seconds ago you offered her a hug and now you hit her?! This is unacceptable! How dare you!

"Oh." ... did little Thranduil get his claws out?

- What insolence! Your disrespect will cost you! Get out of here immediately and don’t come back!

The guards approach and drag Izia’s father out of the kingdom.

Izia was still shocked by what had just happened, she returned to her room without saying a word.

----------------
Thranduil
----------------

I arrive in the throne room, I still can’t believe it ! It’s as if he has transformed ! What daring  !  What disrespect !

He drops a few vases following the anger then the door opens.

- Son...

"Father! Calm down....

"His gesture was so sudden...poor Princess Izia... he does not deserve it as a daughter!" Unlike him, she is respectful, elegant, caring...

"That’s right! If he dares to go back here, I assure you that I will take care of him!"

"Son... go get some rest.
I"ll wait for you tonight."

"Very well father..."