𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Começar do início

Omachi laughed because he honestly thought it would be a perfect way to introduce Cinese to his parents. "Yeah, we'll be there. Cinese doesn't work this Saturday either." Omachi said.

"Okay, perfect. Let me tell your mom you guys are coming." His dad said before hanging up. All Omachi could do was smile because you could low key hear the excitement in his voice. His family didn't even meet Cinese yet and they were already so excited.

Once his dad hung up, he immediately called Cinese back and explained to her that they're going to visit his parents tomorrow. "I- tomorrow? That's too soon!" She shrieked.

"I know. But they're just so eager to meet you." He tried to reason. Cinese thought about it for a second before finally agreeing.

"C, Imma call you when I reach the house, my phone boutta die." He said.

"Okay. Text me when you get home." She said, going on pause.

"Aight. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She said, before he hung up. Omachi put his phone in pocket before looking at the list Cinese gave him. Cinese had gave him a list of what to get for what they're going to cook. Usually Cinese did the grocery shopping stuff, but Cinese forced him to do it for future references.

 Usually Cinese did the grocery shopping stuff, but Cinese forced him to do it for future references

"Nah, Don't worry, we gonna go all out for your birthday, trust!" Cinese promised. She was on the phone with Omar and they were talking about his birthday party, which was next month.

Omar just wouldn't shut up about his birthday. He couldn't go 2 seconds without talking about it. "So what yall planning on doing?" He asked for the almost 2393992 millionth time.

"Baby, we can't tell you!" Tianna laughed.

"Ruins the whole purpose of surprise." Cinese said, quoting what Omachi used to tell her. Omar kissed his teeth and mugged them. "Haha soo funny." He said with a straight face.

Cinese laughed at his facial expression and flipped him off. Omar hung up in their face making both Tianna and Cinese jaw drop. "He's so rude, oh my goodness." Cinese said.

"Girl, you telling me like I don't deal with him everyday." Tianna said, unlocking her phone.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to asked you.. have you spoken to Levani?" Cinese asked. Levani moved out last week and they haven't heard a word from her. Cinese was okay with her moving out, she just thought she would keep in touch. But then again, she could be busy.

"Uhh, no. I was going to ask you. She didn't call you or text?" Tianna asked. Cinese shook her head and opened her phone. She showed Tianna their text thread before shutting her phone.

"Wow. Do you think she cut us off?" Tianna asked.

Cinese just shrugged. She didn't really know. She noticed Levani has been off but they didn't think it was really serious. "I think it was because of that argument yall had." Tianna said, referring to when Levani called Cinese a snake.