𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 18th
Thursday

Atlanta, Georgia

(A/N: i am rewriting the chapters so if you see the POV's switching, it's because I haven't re-written those chapters

(A/N: i am rewriting the chapters so if you see the POV's switching, it's because I haven't re-written those chapters. bare with me!!)

Today was the day they were about to leave for the cruise. Everyone was scattered like rats, trying to make sure they had everything.  They had to be at the border by 8, but it was currently 7:26AM.

"Cinese! Have you seen my white sunglasses?" Levani exclaimed. Cinese rolled her eyes, because they could've done all of this last night, now they were just stressing.

"No? Vani, we don't have time! We have to be at the border by 8 and the drive is like 30 minutes." She rushed out.

"I knowww. I just can't find them" Levani groaned.

"Here. They're right here. I borrowed them." Tianna said, entering the kitchen. Levani kissed her teeth and gave Tianna a look. "I'm literally about to strangle you." Levani said.

Cinese felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took her phone out, and saw a notification saying their uber is outside."Y'all, the uber is outside. Let's go." She said, grabbing all her bags.

They had to take the elevator down 1 by 1 because  there was just too many suitcases. She wondered how all of their suitcases were gonna fit in the uber.

They eventually got downstairs and met up with their uber driver. Once she saw the car, she remembered the uber was a van. She had so much stuff to do last night she had forgotten what car the uber driver had. "I forgot the uber was a van." She chuckled to herself.

"But it would be stupid of you to find an uber with a small ass trunk." Tianna said, playfully rolling her eyes.

The uber driver helped them put all their cases in the trunk. They all thanked the driver and got in the back seat. "Ou, I'm so excited!" Levani squealed.