𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 28th

Nassau, Bahamas

Omniscient

Omniscient

Cinese had just woken up with a massive headache. She rolled over and realized Omachi wasn't there. She frowned and sat up. She wondered where he went so early.

She streched and grabbed her phone, looking for his contact. She called him FaceTime and watched as he declined her call. She scrunched up her face and called him again.

omachi❣️

hol' on

She left him on read and groaned. She got up to go brush her teeth and washed her face with hot water. Once she got back in bed, she scrolled through Tiktok for some time. She heard the room door open but ignored it. She knew it was Omachi, but didn't feel like turning around.

He came into the room with food in his hands. "I got you food." He said. She immediately turned around and sat up.

"You diddd?? They have a Mcdonald's? Since when?" She asked.

"Mane, it took me ages to find that damn place." He said. She laughed.

"Thank youu." She smiled. She got up and walked over to him and gave him two pecks on his lips.

"You don't understand how hungry I was." She said, taking the food and getting back in bed.

"Mm, I knew you would have an attitude when Ian answer your call." He said.

"Yeah, because why did you decline? Was boutta pop you in yo mouth." She said opening the bag. "I wish you would." He said. She stopped chewing on her fry and gave him a warning look. He laughed.