𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes🙂

May 3rd

Atlanta, Georgia

"Bring me the pen!" Cinese shouted

"Bring me the pen!" Cinese shouted. She was in her room finishing up studying. They arrived from the Bahamas 3 days ago. She's been busy with catching up with school and work.

"Here." Levani said, entering the room with a pen.

"Thank youu." She said.

"I wanna talk to you about something." Levani said sitting on the bed. Cinese turned her chair to face her.

"Okay. What is it?" Cinese asked. Levani cleared her throat and sighed, "I'm thinking about moving out." She rushed out.

"What? Why?" Cinese asked confused. They've only lived in this apartment for a year, going onto two. When they were teens they always dreamed about living together. Obviously things change, but she didn't expect Levani wanting to move out so soon.

"Uh- I'm thinking about moving in with Javi." She said.

"Already? Vani, don't you think it's a bit too quick? I mean- y'all haven't even been together long enough for that." Cinese said.

"So? That doesn't matter. I wanna move in with him." She said. "What is Javi saying about this?" Cinese asked.

"Well- I haven't spoken to him about it, but! I'm going to tell him. I just wanted to tell you." She said. Cinese furrowed her eyebrows. It didn't make any sense. It hasn't even been 5 months since they got together.

"What? Vani, what if he doesn't agree? I think you're moving too fast." Cinese spoke.

"Cinese, why do you always do this?" Levani groaned.

She chuckled, "Do what?" She asked.

"This! I told you I'm thinking about moving out and instead being a supportive best friend, you're saying 'I'm moving too fast'!" Levani exclaimed.