𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 20th
Saturday
🚢

April 20thSaturday🚢

Cinese and Omachi spent half of the day in their hotel room

Cinese and Omachi spent half of the day in their hotel room. They were pretty sure everyone else did too because the group chat was silent. Those hangovers were no joke because all Cinese could do was lay down and cry about her stomach.

It's not like it got any better because her and Omachi kept bickering over the littlest stuff. Just an hour ago they were arguing over who's going to shower first.

"My head hurts so freakin' badd." She groaned into the pillow. Machi rolled his eyes and side eyed her. He was on the couch trying to take a quick nap, and Cinese's complaints weren't giving him a chance to rest.

"Mmtch, Cinese can you hush? I'm tryna sleep." He said, with annoyance in his voice. Cinese turned his head to look at him and saw him bunched up with  blankets. He was acting like he was the one that had the hangover.

"You look real comfortable." She said.

Omachi ignored her and didn't respond. Cinese sighed and sat up. She was really regretting drinking so much.  They already spent a day and a half on the cruise, and they only had one more day left. She wanted to use the opportunity to have as much fun as she can.

Cinese heard a phone vibrating in the distance. She looked over and saw it was her phone. She reached over and took her phone off the dresser. She looked at the caller ID and saw it was her brother, Malik.

It's been a minute since her and her brother talked. She looked over to Omachi and saw he was knocked out, lightly snoring . She didn't understand how he fell asleep so fast when she was just talking to him. She shook her head and grabbed the room key, walking towards the door.

She didn't want Omachi to overhear her and her brother's conversation. She stepped outside and let phone ring 2 more times before answering.

"Hello?" She said.

"Yeah, Cinese. Whats going with you? Happy early birthday." Malik said, making Cinese smile.

"Nothing, really. My friends and I are on a cruise trip." She answered.