𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

(excuse any grammar mistakes🙂)

April 8th
Tuesday
Atlanta, Georgia

April 8th TuesdayAtlanta, Georgia

"Machi!" Omachi's sister, Naomi yelled

"Machi!" Omachi's sister, Naomi yelled. It was the day after the hangout he had hosted yesterday. He forgot where he was for a quick second. "What?" He groaned.

"You need to come downstairs and see the big ass mess you and your friends left!" Naomi shouted. He groaned and rubbed his head. He didn't drink anything, but his head was pounding for some reason.

He got up and yawned, walking into the living room he saw cans, beers, paper plates, and random water bottle everywhere, including the patio.

He saw Javier sleeping on the floor, while Omar was snoring on the couch. "Fuck.." Omachi mumbled after seeing the place completely torn up.

"Y'all should've just hosted it somewhere else. You just putting stress on yourself." Naomi said.

"Mmtch, shut up bruh." He replied. He already had a lot of things to do and Naomi was already scolding him. She sometimes reminded him of his mom. Naomi acted a lot like their mom.

"Wake up Omar and Javier so they can help you clean up." She said. Omachi yawned again and nodded his head, "Aight." He was gonna need help cleaning up anyways.

He started with Omar. He chuckled at the fact his mouth was wide open, with drool on the side of his mouth. He took out his phone and took a photo. He could use it against him in the future.

"Yo, Omar get up." Omachi said, whilst he shook him. He watched as Omar squinted his eyes. He forgot how light of a sleeper he was.
Seconds later he was fully up. Omar sat up and yanwed as he scanned the place, "Mane this place a whole ass mess." He stretched. Omachi rolled his eyes.

"Nigga I know! I was barley even down here. I was in my room the whole time, and I still gotta clean this shit up. I don't know why I even agreed to let y'all nigga's do this shit." He said shaking his head.