𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

June 22nd
Friday

Atlanta, Georgia

Atlanta, Georgia

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cinese got out of bed and walked into the bathroom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cinese got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She was still debating if she should even go to work or not. She was already 2 hours late because of this disagreement with Omachi.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her face was all puffed up. She didn't want to dwell on the situation too much, but she couldn't help it.

She sniffed and washed her face with warm water to calm herself down a bit. She grabbed a paper towel to dry her face once she was done washing her face.

Just as she was about to leave the bathroom she heard a knock on the door. "Cinese? It's me.." She heard, Tianna call out.

"Oh, come in." She said with a rasped voice.

"Are you alright? I heard screaming?" Tianna asked. Cinese hummed in response. She didn't think they were being that loud, but then again, the walls were thin.

"Sorry If I woke you up. Me and Omachi just got into it." She said rubbing her forehead. She bent down, and opened the cabinet, looking for toothpaste, since her current one was done.

"Are you alright though? You look worn out.." Tianna said, making a 'yikes' face. Cinese's gave a her a soft smile and nodded her head, "Yeah, I will be. I have a 12 hour shift, and it looks like I won't be coming back till 12AM." She groaned.

"Oh yeah.. weren't you supposed to leave at 9?" Tianna asked her. She nodded her head yes.

"Thanks for checking on me. But listen, I'm gonna get dressed real quick, okay?" She said.

"Okay. I'll be in my room if you need anything." Tianna said, walking away. Cinese hummed in response, turning on the tap.

She heard her room door close before releasing a breath she didn't even realize she was holding. She put toothpaste on her toothbrush and began to brush her teeth.