𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 20th
Sunday

🚢

Cinese was in the bathroom removing her makeup since it smudged

Cinese was in the bathroom removing her makeup since it smudged. She thought getting in the shower would get rid of the makeup she did earlier, but there was still some spots on her face with makeup. She was going to have to invest in a good setting spray because she spent hours on her makeup just for it to get smudged.

"Cinese! Javi said to hurry up!" Omachi shouted.

Cinese dramatically sighed and rolled her eyes. "Tell him to worry about Levani. What's he worried about me for?" She asked. They were getting ready to see the movie and the boys just wouldn't stop rushing her. She absolutely hated getting rushed. It just made her want to move slower.

Cinese opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom. She opened her mini purse and rummaged around to find her lipgloss. Once she found it she made her way back into the bathroom.

"Why couldn't you just get ready earlier like everyone else told you to? Now we all finna be late." Omachi complained. Cinese decided to ignore his comment because if she said something back, they would go on and on.

"Are you almost done?" Omachi asked, making Cinese groan and roll her eyes. He was beginning starting to piss her off. If anything, it just made her feel more pressured.

"Can y'all niggas stop rushing me? I just need to put on my lashes and I'll be done." She said, her face now mugged up.

She wasn't even gonna do much. All she had to do was put on her lashes and do her lip combo.
She applied the glue on the lash and began to blow it could get tacky. Just as she was about to put it on she heard a knock on the door. She looked up and saw it was Omachi.

"Yo, Cinese, what's taking you so long? Ain't you just putting on lashes?" He asked. She sighed and ignored him. This was the 5th time he's asked if she was almost done and she was getting fed up.