𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒' 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇, had finally arrived, although she was dressed in an outfit that was from the twenties

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒' 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇, had finally arrived, although she was dressed in an outfit that was from the twenties. She had similar features to Klaus. She was blond and somewhat tall with ocean-blue eyes. However, she was a total brat. I hadn't known the woman for 24 hours and she was already pissing me off.

My legs were sprawled across Stefan's as I sipped on champagne in a boutique as Rebekah got herself some modern-day clothing.

The Salvatores hand rested on my thigh which made me smile but I was worried that if I moved, it would be pulled away.

"There has to be more to this dress," I heard the girl say from inside the changing room.

I glanced at Klaus who rolled his eyes, already getting frustrated with his sister, "There's not."

The blond waltzed out of the changing room with a pout on her red lips. She wore a black dress that reached her mid-thigh and was slightly see-through, "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then? I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today can wear nothing." Klaus shrugged, taking a sip from his glass.

"And what is this music?" She asked, glancing around the building and referring to the tune that played in the background, "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," I told her followed by a glare.

She scoffed, "People dance to this?"

I only hummed in response, no longer wanting to engage in conversation, "Are we done?" Klaus complained, "I needed one thing from you to figure out why my hybrids were dying. Your necklace and you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for ninety years," She shot back before turning to the Salvatore and spinning around, "What do you think?"

"I like it," He responded dryly, his hand still lying on my thigh which didn't go unnoticed by the Original.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," She scoffed before strutting back into the changing room.

I had recently learnt that Stefan and Rebekah were a thing in the 20s. I hated to admit the fact that I was jealous but I was and it only made me want to be closer to the brunette.

The only thing that can beat your first love is your last love, and it sure as hell wasn't going to be Rebekah.

The hybrid rolled his eyes, "Nice one."

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her," I replied, moodily.

"I heard that," She called out from behind the curtain to which I threw up my middle finger at her.

I glanced down at my phone to see a message from my best friend.

meet me outside the boutique -k

I frowned before quickly standing up from my place by Stefan and telling them I was hungry. I walked to the door of the boutique to see the vampire standing across the road who held a huge smile once she saw me.