𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, the Salvatore brothers had showed up at the tomb

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, the Salvatore brothers had showed up at the tomb. I rolled my eyes when I noticed their presence. "Katherine. Mila." Stefan called out.

Kat smirked in a flirtatious manner, "Please, come on in. There's enough room for all of us."

The older Salvatore spoke up, "I would rather poke my eyes out."

The Pierce girl hummed, "They're such pretty eyes."

I rolled my eyes at her comment. "We're here for the moonstone." The brunette boy told us with a small smirk.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon asked, sarcasm laced in his tone.

"I'll tell you what." I started. "If you get your witch to hocus-pocus us out of here, and you can have whatever you want." I lied. Kat and I were definitely not giving up the moonstone any time soon.

Stefan taunted, "I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get you."

I scrunched my face up, "I've had time to reconsider."

The older Salvatore chuckled, "Meaning you're hungry."

"I'm starving, Damon," I informed him as I struggled to move closer to the entrance.

"And dirty." Kat added, "But above all, bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring. So here's the deal. If you get us out of here you can have the moonstone, and we will disappear from Mystic Falls forever." My heart ached at her words. I wasn't ready to leave yet. "Let us know what you decide." She shrugged as we moved further into the tomb.

𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 I noticed the youngest Gilbert outside the entrance of the tomb, "Jeremy." I greeted him. "This is an intriguing surprise."

"I'm here for the moonstone." He told us with a serious expression.

Kat hummed in response, "The moonstone. It's very popular today."

He scoffed in annoyance, "Just give it to me."

I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face, "Naive little Gilbert. If you want it you're gonna have to come in here and get it."

I then felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. The boy had shot a stake at me and then at Katherine's when she pulled it out of me. He then threw some dust in our faces which caused us both to fall to the floor.

"I kind of figured you'd say that." I heard him mutter. The Gilbert must have thought that we were unconscious. I could feel the younger boy's hands roaming my body.

Kat had the moonstone in one of the pockets that her dress had. As Jeremy was searching my friend, my fangs extended as I lunged for him and sunk my teeth into his neck. I sighed in relief at the taste of the crimson liquid that I had missed dearly.