𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning and Klaus was rummaging through Alaric's clothes

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning and Klaus was rummaging through Alaric's clothes. He rolled his eyes, "Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Kat and I were tied to a chair as the Mikaelson was mostly having one-sided conversations with himself, "Okay, bad or badder?" He held up two shirts for us to choose from.

"The dark colours suit you better," I spoke up with a grunt.

He smirked, "Oh, thank you, honey." He said as he began to change, "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession?" He questioned.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah." Kat immediately replied. I looked down at the mention of the man, "You'll find him in the basement of the house."

He nodded, "Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. That guy is such a buzzkill." He rolled his eyes at the thought of his brother.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." I reminded him.

"Right," He remembered, "Elena's aunt. For all the secrets about Isobel. What else?"

I stayed quiet whereas Kat said, "That's it."

He walked closer to the two of us as he caressed the brunette's hair. She flinched in surprise, "So jumpy." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Just kill us. We've told you everything that we know."

He leaned closer to my face, "You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Anything? Tell me." He compelled.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," I replied, not being able to stop myself.

"Bonnie the best friend?" He asked. I nodded in response as he moved away from me, "You said she didn't have her powers anymore."

I shook my head, "She doesn't or didn't. I don't know."

Kat scoffed, "You kidnapped us. We're kind of out of the loop."

He nodded, "Well, we need to get to the bottom of that."

I rolled my eyes once again, "Just kill us Klaus and be done with it."

He frowned, "And show you kindness? I've searched for you two for over five hundred years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He then got out a knife from his pocket and moved over to Kat, "I want you to take this knife and stab yourself." She took it from him and complied. The crimson liquid seeped out of her leg as she groaned in pain, "Now take it out. And while I'm gone I want you to do that over and over again. And if you get bored, get Mila to do it for you."

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the couch with my feet propped up as Klaus' witch was just leaving the apartment, "I'll be back as soon as I can." he informed as he opened the front door. Meanwhile, Kat was making the man a coffee.