𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 the living room, my arm interlinked with Kats as we met the two boys in there

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 the living room, my arm interlinked with Kats as we met the two boys in there. Apparently, Isobel had turned up at the Gilbert house the night before and no one knew why.

"I don't think you should tell her we're here," Kat spoke up, "It's better if she and John not know that we stayed in town after we got out of the tomb."

The raven-haired vampire rolled his eyes at our antics, "You're the one who cahoots with them. You made a deal with John."

"We did what we had to do to get out of the tomb," I told them, "Now we're reconsidering our alliance."

"What do you know?" The younger Salvatore asked, clearly getting fed up with our games.

I rolled my blue eyes in frustration, "We know that we want Klaus dead, which puts us squarely on team you."

"Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the fewer people that know that we're here, the better," Kat added.

I watched his unsure expression before speaking, "Come on, Stef. Be smart.

He nodded before making his way to the door, "You know what, Damon why don't you call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep?"

I chuckled at how it sounded before parting ways with the boys.

𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 familiar hands wrapped tightly around my throat. Veins under my eyes appeared and my fangs extended as I wrapped my hand around my attacker's neck and threw them against a nearby wall. "Nice house," Kat spoke up from behind me.

"Nicest foreclosure in town," Isobel replied as I removed my hand from her throat. "It's good to see you two."

I smirked, "We hear you've been busy."

"Yes, I have." She replied, "I've been busy making a deal with Klaus to save your lives." I smirked at the woman's words as did Kat. We followed her into what seemed to be the main room of the house as she picked up a glass of red wine, "Here. A vintner I knew in Avignon."

I hummed in response as Kat took a sip, "Tasty."

"So, what's with your surprise visit to the Gilbert house?" I asked her out of curiosity.

She scoffed, "John told me Ric was dating Aunty Vanilla. I got jealous." She said sarcastically. I chuckled as Kat handed me a glass of the alcohol.

The Piece girl laughed, "You've obviously got John wrapped around your finger if he invited you in the house."

She nodded, "He thinks I'm helping him protect Elena so he's been very useful in keeping me informed on everything that's been going on."

I nodded at the woman, "So, what do you know?"