𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 stuck with Klaus for months now

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 stuck with Klaus for months now. So had Stefan. I was actually getting sick of it. We had been hunting werewolves for him to turn into hybrids, but we hadn't had much luck. Believe it or not, werewolves are hard to come across.

I was sneaking calls with Kat every day and she always knew exactly where I was and what I was doing. She had people keeping an eye out for me.

I dropped my head against the back of my seat in the car out of exhaustion. We were trying to track a wolf named Ray Sutton and someone he knew had led us to a house in Tennessee.

Stefan and I watched Klaus' actions and waited for the signal. He talked to a blond woman for a few minutes before heading inside, causing us to get out of the car and make our way to the back of the house.

Stefan didn't talk much. I assumed the amount of blood he was drinking was really taking a toll on him despite him trying not to show it.

The Salvatore and I waited patiently around the back of the house for what was to await. I could faintly hear their voices from inside the house but I didn't care enough to listen.

Suddenly, a dark-skinned boy opened the door and jumped back in fright, not expecting us to be standing on the other side.

Klaus trailed behind her, holding the blond by her neck with a smirk, "I love it when they run."

The curly-haired woman turned around to face the hybrid as tears trickled down her face, "He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort, it's off Highway 41."

"Thank you, my love." Klaus smirked before turning to the girl in his grasp, "Now, may my friends come in?"

"Yes," She trembled.

Stefan opened the door with an emotionless expression as I followed him inside.

"Kill this one quickly," He passed me the blond before turning to Stefan, "Make that one suffer. I'll be in the car."

I didn't wait for Klaus to leave before sinking my fangs into the woman's neck, letting their screams echo through the house.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 the bar wasn't long at all. Klaus and I made small talk and Stefan didn't say I word. I strutted up to the bar, pulling my top down to show off more cleavage and sat down beside the werewolf, "A vodka coke please," I smiled at the waiter and pulled a bill from my bra.

"Hey, beautiful," The man smirked in my direction. I mentally cringed at the smell of him but tried to control my facial expression, "What's a gorgeous lady like you doing sitting alone?"

I smiled flirtatiously as I moved closer to him. He chuckled as he pulled out his wallet until Klaus walked over to us, "Ray? Ray Sutton?" He asked, forwardly.

"Who wants to know?" He asked, sounding somewhat fed up at the interruption.

The hybrid chuckled, "I wouldn't bother with her mate. Her man's walking over here as we speak. I've been looking everywhere for you." I rolled my eyes at his comment but didn't say anything, "We started in Florida. Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis."