"Most of the time there aren't any. A lot of people don't even know they have it until getting tested. But some symptoms are abnormal discharge, painful urination, and pain in the lower abdomen." She said and I nodded my head, taking in the information.

"Okay that's all." I replied.

"I will send your information over to your pharmacy so you can pick up your medication. Do you need medication for your partner as well? I can send that over too."

"Yes. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Please call me if you have any question or concerns or difficulties with your medication. Have a good rest of your day."

"You too." I said before hanging the phone and put it in my back pocket.

I'm bout to kill this nigga. I promise you that.

I finally found my keys and picked them up.

"Where you going?" My mama asked me.

"To the store." I said before making my way back upstairs to Layla and Samaria.

I grabbed my coat from out of my closet and slipped on my Uggs.

"I'll be back y'all." I told them.

"Where you going?" Samaria asked.

"To the store." I said before walking out of my room, downstairs and out the door. I got in my car and turned it on and let it heat up for a bit.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to find my and looked at Khalil's location and saw that he was at home. I threw my phone down in the passenger seat and put my car in reverse and backed out of my driveway.

I put the car in drive and sped off in the direction towards his house. I didn't even bother turning on the radio because I was so damn heated.

Typically it took me about a good 20 minutes to get to his house but I made it there in 10. On icy roads and all. I did not give one fuck.

A parked my car in front of his house, I was all crooked but that was the least of my worries right now. I looked in the driveway and didn't see no other cars but his so I knew he was the only one at home.

I banged on the door repeatedly until he came to the door.

"Who the fuck banging on my fucking door— oh." He said once he saw me.

"Open the door." I said and he did what I asked and I walked inside of the house. He shut the door behind me and locked it back and I looked around.

"Who here with you?" I asked him and he had a confused look on his face.

"Nobody." He said.

Ain't said shit but a word. I balled my left fist up since it was my stronger hand and punched the fuck outta him.

"Kiyari!" He yelled and touched the side of his face that I hit him on. "What the fuck is you on?"

"No bitch what the fuck is YOU on?!" I replied back angrily and he looked at me. "Khalil who the fuck you been fucking on? I hope it wasn't that Yasmine bitch." I spat.