We were supposed to go to the movies the other day which was Friday but ended up not going cause them niggas was so unorganized so we was just gonna go later today.

Don't know why they wanna go to the movies on a Monday evening but what the fuck ever.

"I want some McDonald's." Samaria said.

"DoorDash it." I told her cause I wanted some too. "Get me a spicy chicken sandwich and a frappe."

"Laylay you want something?" Samaria asked Layla.

"No. I ate before I got here." Layla sat down on the ottoman that was in front of my bed.

"What you eat?" I asked.

"My man dick." She said and my jaw dropped because I did not expect her to say that.

"That's so damn trifling." Samaria shook her head and went on her phone to order the food.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller id because I didn't recognize it and then answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kiyari, this is Heather from planned parenthood. I was just calling because I have the results that came back from your urine test last week. Is now a good time for you?"

"Yes, now is fine." I said, standing up from where I was sitting and walked out of my room and made my way downstairs to the living room. My mama was sitting on the couch watching tv so I went into the kitchen.

"So again, your test came back and it looks like you have tested positive for Chlamydia. Thankfully it can easily be treated with medication. I was wondering if the pharmacy we have on file for you is a good one to send the medication to."

Bitch.

What.

"Wait I'm sorry, what?" I said, not really grasping what this lady just said. "Positive for who?"

"You tested positive for Chlamydia." She repeated and my heart started racing and my stomach instantly started hurting.

I literally zoned out.

"Are you still there?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry yes I'm here. The pharmacy on file is okay." I finally gave her an answer.

"Okay, great! So the antibiotic we prescribed is to be taken twice a day every 12 hours for 7 days. No sex until you complete your treatment and you can come back in about a month to test again. We recommend waiting a month for the medication to fully do what it needs to do for accurate results for your retesting." She explained.

"Okay. That's fine."

"Do you have any questions?" She asked me.

At first I was gonna say no but then I thought back to how it was painful whenever I had to use the bathroom.

"Yes actually. What are the most common symptoms of that?" I asked her and walked into the living room with the phone up to my ear and started search for my keys on the coffee table.

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara