37~ Last one is gone as well

Start from the beginning

( means, husband is ready, it is night time, why are you denying then.)

She laughed slightly at his words then slapped his forehead. He clicked his tongue, staring at her continuing her work and after the completion of it, she went to bathroom to change her clothes.

When Aadhya came, she was amused by seeing her husband now laying peacefully on bed and sleeping.

" Itni jaldi maan gaye ye?"

She said, getting suspicious over him. Still, turning off the light she went to sleep on her place.

Really? Is he angry or something?

Aadhya thought with her back facing him. To prove her wrong, a minute later, Dev started his antics.

Aadhya gasp inaudibly and widen her eyes when she felt his toe caressesing her sole of foot sensually. Smile broke into her lips and blush crept up her cheeks as his hand snake around her belly and she turn around, lay on her back.

" Sudhrogi nahi na aap."

She asked amusingly.

" Bilkul nhi."

He replied, proudly then hover over her. Aadhya chewed her lower lip when he trace his finger all the way from her neck down to her chest before teasingly pinching her clothed bud. She felt wave of butterflies rushing down to her spine, and gripping his wrist.

" Are you seducing me?"

Dev look into her gaze and accepted.

" Hm hm,"

Aadhya raised her eyebrows.

" What if I say, all your efforts will go in vain. It won't affect me."

Dev cupped her neck softly before saying.

" Acha.."

She curled her toes when she felt his thumb pressing her skin under ear, so sensually. She parted her mouth a bit when he leaned his lips closer to her.

Teasingly, he brushed his lips against her then put his lips on her jaw instead. Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing what her husband has cooked in his brain. He bite her jaw before moving his lips closer to her again. Just when she thought he will kiss her now, he put his lip at the corner of her lips.

Oh, how badly she is regretting her decison to call him by saying she won't feel affected by him now, he is teasing her. Kissing her everywhere but on lips, making her crave more for the kiss.

She fisted the bedsheet when he bite her neck before sucking it. She put her hand on his shoulder but he grabbed it and intertwine his fingers with and put their joined hands beside her head.

She exhaled, thinned her eyebrows and open her eyes when he get away from her all of a sudden and lay down beside her, on his place. She turn her head to his side,

" Ahh.. I am so tired."

He stretched his arms then licked his lower lip intentionally, knowing very well she noticed that.

" Good night, baby-"

He stopped in middle, raised his eyebrows when she sit up before sitting over his torso.

" Wahh! Dekho kaise chhade ja rahi hai ye hum par."

( Wow! See how she is climbing over me.)

He said and folded his one arm under his head. Dimple formed against his cheek as he smirked amusingly. She moved her face closer to his after leaning her body down.