Chapter 2.41(Announcement) - Chapter 2.42(Songs from my Previous World)

Start from the beginning

Hiroka gets annoyed at the mere thought of his brother, Hiro, seeing the two-faced heroine. In the event that they ever meet in person, he ought to advise his brother to be cautious around her. 

Professor Keda smiled, causing the others to tremble. "You all may now dismissed. And hoping for your practical exam, you'll be able to last long our spar."

The students left right away and went wherever they pleased with their friends.

Hiroka poked Riku's shoulder, which immediately drew Riku's attention, who had been looking at Professor Keda, waiting for him to finish what he was doing.

"I think I should go first. Regarding what you will share with me, I'll be waiting for you at the dorm."

Riku gave him a nod of "...okay," and Hiroka left.

As Hiroka was no longer at Riku's line of sight. 

He looked back at Professor Keda and saw that he was waiting for him. 

Professor Keda made a gesture to follow him before turning to go. 

Riku paused for a second before following behind him. His heart was racing as he trailed following the professor. Uneasy about the answers he will have to give.

_____

Meanwhile, Hiroka. He was walking by himself in the hallway. Since there won't be any classes after this, he was planning to return to the dorm, but after giving it some thought, he was certain he would have to wait there for an hour. Professor and Riku's conversation will surely take long.

Perhaps he should spend some time at the music club rather than going to the dorm.

Hiroka recalled that Lady Easton had said she would not be at the music club today because she had an important academic things to do. Still, Hiroka simply wanted to go there and hang out with a familiar vibe.

Hiroka was going to turn right at the end of the corridor when he ran into someone, which surprise him because the person had appeared so abruptly.

That someone was a girl, and she collapsed to the floor.

With her yellow eyes and long brown hair. She was the same year as him and was dressed in a standard uniform with a red brooch chain.

"Ow..." she mumbled, her butt hurting.

With concern, Hiroka extended a helping hand and said, "Are you okay? I'm sorry about that."

The girl got up right away and said, "It's okay," in a timid manner.

"You sure? That was a hard landing there."

"I'm fine, don't worry," the embarrassed girl said, blushing.

"I see. I should leave then; be careful."
With a wave, Hiroka went by her and up the stairs to the music club room, his target.

The girl began dusting off the dust on her uniform. She was ready to resume walking when she decided to look back behind her.

Hiroka was no longer visible in her vision as he had already ascended the steps.

"..." The girl remained silent for a second before opening her mouth, "can feel it..."

"Does he use light magic...like me?"

The girl wondered about herself. She was in search of answer, and fortunately someone responded to her question.

"He does."

As the girl turned to face the source, she noticed a male student wearing an elegant uniform.