Chapter 33: Intruder (2)

Hiroka began recalling the day he had first awakened in the world of a novel with The Second Prince's body in great pain. "Before when you saw me had woken up in the room that day. To be honest, I was already awake in the middle of the night." Haru paid close attention and retained the information.

"Waking up in the middle of the night, I was in so much pain. My body that day truly hurt so much that I can't even move my body but then I just saw a light in the window and then came an adult," Haru said as he continued to nod at his brother.

At first, Haru's expression changed from puzzlement to seriousness.

"He greeted me and presented himself."

'I am the God of Light.'

'I, the God of Light, will grant you blessings. You will receive light magic from me to help you on your journey.'

'This light magic has healing properties. the capacity to treat any injury. However, I think the state you're in now will become better in a couple of years.'

Hiroka gave a detailed explanation of how he met the God of light and received the light magic that was handed to him. Additionally, he must decide how to use the light magic that was given to him only once a week; otherwise, his body would suffer consequences such as exhaustion or, worse yet, death.

Hiroka described everything, with the exception of the details regarding his prior life as Kenta Bernard and how he was Transmigrated into a world from a book he had read.

Haru finally started to comprehend how his younger brother survived by a miracle at death's door when he heard this explanation. Haru was extremely grateful that the God of light had spared his younger sibling from the unknown poison used by the dreadful spy who was supposed to impersonate him and kill him.

In his heart, Haru was genuinely happy.

Haru said, "I see...Just don't strain your body too much, Hiro," to which Hiroka nodded and smiled, telling him not to worry too much. When Haru realized this, he untangled himself and patted Hiroka's head.

"Hiroka. Father should know about this; he was genuinely anxious, so he deserves to know," I said.

Hiroka is unable to refute what the Crown Prince said. The Crown Prince already knows about it, and he doesn't want to keep it a secret any longer. After all, they are his new family, so he needs to enjoy it to the best and create some memories. He would much prefer to put his past life behind him and concentrate on the here and now.

Hiroka hummed in response as Haru pulled back his hands from Hiroka's head.

As Haru stood up and said, "This secret should not be spread or found out, if not...People or even Priest would come looking for you and will view you as a Saint, I'll talk to father about this myself. Your secret is safe. Father, Daichi, and I are the only ones who should know."

Hiroka, who had never heard the term before, questioned his brother, "A Saint?" Before he passed away, he was unaware of the so-called Saint he had read about in the book, but he believed that because the Saint was introduced in later chapters, he would eventually learn about it. Additionally, there was no information about a saint in the initial host memories.

"A Saint is what priests refer to as someone who possesses rare Light magic, is acknowledged as one of Light God's chosen, or is most likely recognized as having an unusual level of likeness, or proximity to God, which heals wounds or incurable diseases."

"..."

"Priests have been looking for Saints who were blessed by the Light God for years.

Since Saints haven't been found for hundreds of years, Doctors have gained a reputation for healing people in place of Saints. Of course, some Doctors aren't able to heal and can't do anything about it.

And today, a member of the Callisto Family, as well as my own brother, were blessed by God."

'One hundred years...That long?'

Hiroka reflected on his newfound understanding of saints.

"Is this the first instance of a Callisto member receiving a light magic blessing?"

In response to Hiroka's question, Haru hummed before moving in the door direction and pulling the door handle open.

Haru remarked, "Hiro, rest up. You may sleep here if you want. Father is still in the Office so I best notify him right now." He then eventually walked out of the room, leaving Hiroka blinking his eyes in place.

_____

Good day, readers. I just wanted to let you know that my face-to-face class is tomorrow.

༼;'۝ ༽ (I want to scream that I don't want to go to school.)

So.... I'll stop updating for the time being, and even though I don't want to, I need to focus more on school. (个)

I hope you all understand, but don't worry, I'll make every effort to update and create stories in my spare time.

Also, to those readers who have a face-to-face class tomorrow. I just want to express one thing: Best of luck! I hope your academic year is vibrant and special. Have a good time in your face-to-face class at school. Best wishes! (╹▽╹)