"You so dramatic." I shook my head.

"I'm serious. You my last little baby. Brooke and Taj ole grown fast asses get on my nerves." She said.

Brooke had been moved out but she was always around still. Tajae was next cause she was getting her apartment in a few weeks. So I would officially be the last one leaving the nest and I swear I think it's taking a toll on my parents.

That's probably the reason why I don't really get in trouble when I do shit cause I'm the youngest. But I calmed down some because I realized I was kind of running over them and they don't deserve that cause they're really good parents. I was giving them hell. Especially in the summer time. I was doing all kinds of shit.

My mama only 37 and my daddy is 42. Yes my daddy was 21 fucking on my mama while she was 16. Personally, my daddy need his ass tow up. But like I said they grown now so. It mattered then but now nobody give a fuck. They grown.

My mama got pregnant with Brooke when she was 16 but had her at 17, had Taj at 19 and me a year later. Her and my daddy was getting down that year. Me and Tajae were closer in age so we got along for the better and the worse.

Brooke is 21, Tajae is 18, and I'm 17.

"Can I live with y'all until I'm like 21? Ion wanna live by myself it sounds too grown." I said.

I wanted to move out a few months after graduation but it was coming faster than I expected. Like literally all of my senior activities are coming up.

Prom is literally right around the corner and my dress is still not finished being made. I got a custom one months ago, but with the design that I wanted I think the timing on how long it's taking is reasonable.

But damn. I'm tryna see if my vision is good or not.

The lady who was designing it was a family friend. She made both of my sisters prom dresses and she made them exactly how they wanted them to be. So I wasn't too worried about it getting fucked up but there's always a chance.

"You can live with us for as long as you want." She chuckled. "I'm not the mama who send her kids out in the world by themselves as soon as they turn 18."

I be seeing parents do that shit and it be sad. Especially cause the cost of living so high nowadays. People just automatically assume that when you 18 you just supposed to have your shit together. I can already tell that won't be the case with me.

People don't even be preparing their kids for the world and just be sending them out there.

My grandma didn't do that with my mama and my mama always said she wouldn't do that to her kids either.

Tajae moving out by choice, she doesn't have to.

"Okay good." I replied. "Now let's talk about this date you and daddy going on." I hopped up on the sink and sat down.

"Girl." She smiled.

I loved the way my parents love each other. Like they been together for damn near forever and they still act like they just got together. Even though my mama was young as hell when they met, he made sure she was set for the rest of her life. Especially when she first got pregnant.