alot of socialising

i stayed quiet for the rest of the session. this is the second time someone is claiming to be my brother.

he is dead. he died infront of me. it was my fault end of story. and how do people even know i have a brother.

after class i grabbed dahlias hand pulling her away "dahlia" i whispered close to tears. she looked at me concerned and i handed her my phone.

"what kid of sick joke is this" she said angry but that quickly disappeared when she saw i was about to cry.

she grabbed my hand and walked quickly to the drama room. even if i cant do drama it doesn't mean i cant hang out with miss. besides it was the only place no other student would be.

the door was open so we walked in sitting on the couch. "i was expecting you guys" miss laughed as we usually came in at second break.

i wrapped my arms around my knees resting my head on my legs. it's not him. he's dead. just some cruel joke. dahlia sat in front of me looking worried. but i didn't meet her eyes.

she ran her thumb over my cheek and i smiled at her relaxing a little as she pulled me into her arms.

i sighed my eyes scanning her face. every freckle every feature. she was the definition of beauty. aphrodite herself.

dahlia and miss starting talking about my marvel movie which i kept my mouth shut about moving down to use dahlias lap as a pillow and almost falling asleep.

"come on, at least tell us the villain" miss asked and i shook my head pulling the throw blanket over myself.

"you'll tell me later right?" dahlia said and i shook my head at her as she faked offence.

"fine, alina maximoff and peter parker become the villains taking over planets along with wanda and pietro, it's a whole family reunion" i told the same lie i had told ty earlier.

"what? how would that even work with-" "she's fuc-messing with us" dahlia cut her off and i laughed.

"i'm not telling you guys"

"your so annoying. can i see the photos from your shoot yet" she asked changing the subject.

"yep, the twins should've sent them to me by now" i said pulling out my phone and laying my head on her lap.

"you look so beautiful mi amor"  she said kissing my temple. "are you going to do anymore modeling?"

"wait your a model too?" miss asked hearing our conversation.

"i model for the olsen twins brand elizabeth and james" i told her to which she gushed all exited for me which i always appreciated.

"can i see the photos?" i passed her my phone so she can see them and answered dahlias question. "i'm happy to keep modelling but i don't want to do it regularly because of how toxic it can become" i told her and she nodded agreeing.

"your so successful now, geez i feel like a no body" miss laughed and i shook my head.

"hey no, your the one that made me fall in love with acting. yes i did it when i was little but that was my parents forcing me, when i joined drama you made me actually like it because your classes were actually fun"

if i ever have to make a speech about thanking people i'm thanking miss king first.

time skip to the end of the day.

after school dahlia and i walked holding hands as everyone rushed out the doors. earlier in the day dahlia had given me her jumper which she will never be getting back now.

i saw brooklyn and ellie just as lucy pulled up.

"i'll see you tomorrow" i smiled at dahlia and she kissed me softly for a second before letting me go.

the sisters pulled one of the seats forward and got in the back of the car as i sat in the middle next to im guessing arayas car seat. "y/n when do you have work next?" lucy asked me

"tomorrow after school, if it runs late i can sleep there and get a lift to school the next day"
i explained then pulling out my phone.

"okay jsut let me know" she said

mama lizzie

y/n
mother dearest i would like to inform you i am coming over tomorrow and staying the night

mamalizzie
okay sweetheart, want me to pick up any snacks for our movie marathon

y/n
um, some icecream maybe

mamalizzie
you got it bubba
am i picking you up from school tomorrow

y/n
only if you want
i'm happy to walk

mamalizzie
i'll be in the usual spot

i suppressed my smile in the car as we made it the ten minutes to the primary school. jake, thomas and araya all were waiting and hopped into the car after we moved backwards in the 7 seater.

it took 15 minutes to then get home and we were allowed to go get changed and put our stuff away and then come back down for family time.

i walked into the room upstairs and saw hannah asleep on her bed.
i dropped my stuff by my bed which had been turned back into a single and drunk some of the monster i had left in hannah's mini fridge.

i'm too tired to do anything anymore but now i know how useful energy drinks are. i never liked the taste of coffee so it works.

i head downstairs and we end up watching the bee movie. which i honestly didn't like. but soon enough everyone was helping to make dinner.

"hey are you alright?" brooklyn asked me as i started chopping vegetables "i saw jackson push you into the lockers from class"

"yeah i'm all good" i assured her. once dinner was cooking and we all didn't need to be in the kitchen we went relax in the lounge room.

"hey y/n can you get hannah" dylan asked me and i nodded heading upstairs.

"dinner" i said quietly opening the door. she was sitting in the floor with her journal out infront of her

she nodded standing up and following me back down.
after dinner hannah and i walked back to our room and i started answering all the stuff dahlia had sent me.