pool house

2 days later 

y/n pov

i wake up to see it was only 5am and the sun wasnt up. rolling off the side of my bed i start walking out of my room. it was easy to navigate the familiar house and within seconds i found myself in the kitchen.

i grab a glass filing it with water and taking a sip. staring out into the dark void ahead of me i notice something there. white eyes stared back at me until the figure crept closer. 

"back so soon y/n" my mother asked tired herself. 

"i never left?" now i was questioning myself. she rose her eyebrows and stretched her arms out for a hug. it felt like ages since i had last gotten a hug from her. even though it probably was a day or 2. 

i go to pull away but she doesnt let me go squeezing tighter. i laugh a little hugging her back before trying to pull away again. but this only results in me being squeezed harder and harder. 

"mum stop your hurting me" i said trying to pry her arms off. 

"stop squirming" she said lifting me to my feet and carrying me somewhere.

 i wasnt safe. 

whats happening. 

we go outside and into the pool shed. my mother opens a door under some pool floaties and starts to walk down the stairs. i try to grip onto anything so i didnt have to go down there but her hold on me was relentless. 

bright lights flashed on and all of a sudden i was in an all too familiar basement. my mother finally dropped me and i stared at the woman not recognizing her anymore. her and my father picked me up by my arms and carried me over to the chains on the walls. 

"YOU DID THIS TO US Y/N" they screamed in sync. "YOU HAVE TO FACE THE PAIN WE DID" they started backing away from me. i tried pulling at the chains but they were tighter than last time. there was no way i could get my arm out now. 

once they were fully up the stairs i tried screaming for lizzie. when that didnt work i tried any of the cast members. pipes started rattling around me and it freaked me out. 

"Y/N?!" i heard lizzie shout from outside. i shouted her name so much my throat hurt. "Y/N!" she shouted again rushing down the stairs. 

we heard a loud crash but were too in the moment to be scared about it. 

lizzie ran towards me and i started crying. she tired her best to comfort me while attempting to get the chains off. 

all of a sudden water started spraying from the pipes and we were drenched within seconds. lizzie kept trying at the chains as the room started filling with water. 

in 30 seconds the water was up to our knees. another minute goes by and its at our waists. 

lizzie finds some bolt cutters and manages to cut one of the chains off but then the rusty pair breaks. "fucking hell" she muttered trying to look around again. 

quickly the water was up to my shoulders and i started to get scared. 

"lizzie go, please. save yourself" i knew i wasnt getting out of here. only 1 of 4 chains were broken whereas lizzie was free to go. she shook her head frantically trying to save me. 

"no y/n i wont. im not leaving you. if anything your the one to make it out of here alive" she said looking at me again. 

"mum please" i sobbed "please go save yourself. i dont want to be here without you, you have alot of your career left. im okay. please" 

"i c-cant leave you y/n" she shook her head. and the water was up to my nose i had to kick and lift my head to stay afloat. 

lizzie broke another chain off the wall and started trying the others. lucky for her she could swim to the top of the room for air but i couldnt. not yet atleast. 

weird enough i didnt feel like i needed air. i still held my breath just in case and by now the room was full of water. lizzies desperate attempts to pull at the chains failing as air bubbles blow to the top. 

she started shaking a little and i jolted in my chains realizing what was happening. her bodys reaction to drowing cased her to inhale the water. 

i wanted to close my eyes but couldnt look away. 

i watched as my own mother. my real mother. drowned infront of me. 

her body went limp and she sunk to the bottom of the room. 

her lifeless green eyes staring back at me. 

all of a sudden i needed air again and my own body started jolting and my lungs burned. i felt the water enter my lungs and started coughing only taking on more water. 

everything went black. 

"Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP"