comfort is key

not proof read

y/n pov 

we had been sitting outside for hours i felt bad lizzie felt the need to stay out here. it was getting colder and the sun was setting. then again i dont want her to go. i need her here. 

i was still hugging lizzie and i turned around holding her tighter. i wanted everything to stop. i want the chaos to stop. i want the issues to stop. i want everything to just stop! i cant keep doing it. 

"baby breathe. shh its alright, your okay" she held me whispering sweet nothings. i didnt even know i was crying. there was too many emotions, too many thoughts. 

lizzies pov

she started crying again and i swear my heart broke for the millionth time. shes been through too much. she ends up falling asleep again and just laid there holding her wishing that nothing will ever happen to her again. (wishes dont always come true)

i dont wake her up but i do want to go start on dinner so skillfully i sit up placing her arms over my shoulders lifting her onto my front holding her legs around my waist. i felt like it was the only comfortable position because of the bandages, bruises and broken bones. 

i walked inside and smiled at the scene of everyone finally relaxing and letting loose a little. seems like almost everyone was in the common areas relaxing. 

i knew this could be a struggle but i started walking up the stairs holding her firmly. i got to the top of the stairs without much struggle and walked down the hall to her room. when i opened the door it was exactly how she left it, the day after her birthday when she was taken. 

i lay her down gently making sure to tuck her in and make sure her foot and shoulder were propped up. after that i put a bottle of water and her phone next to her on the bedsidetable and headed back downstairs. 

seb and tom had started to make dinner with anthony sitting at the bench talking to them. "anything i can help with boys?" i asked wanting to feel useful. 

"were all good liz, go sit down and relax with everyone else" sebastian said with a smile. i went to the couch and sat down next to scarlett resting my head on her shoulder out of exhaustion. she wrapped an arm around me in comfort and i see why her kids are so cuddly. she just has this warmth too her. 

"how are you doing" she asked me lifting her hand to scratch my scalp. 

"shes good fell asleep again" i yawned. scarlett smiled and looked at me. 

"i asked how you were doing lizard" she repeated. i stopped to think for a moment before answering her. 

"im better now. just tired" she then suggested i went and took a nap as well and i was going to until i didnt have the energy to walk upstairs again so instead i just grapped the throw blanket and fell asleep on the couch. 

y/ns pov

i wake up wondering how i got to my bed before feeling so grateful i was here. this bed really is so fucking comfortable. it was like a cloud. 

is saw a bottle of water next to me and it took a couple attempts to open the bottle but i managed and drunk like half the bottle. i looked out my window to see it dark outside and sighed at the peacefulness. it was relaxing. exactly what i needed. 

i opened my phone and saw countless messages from people i didnt feel like talking to. but there was messages from dahlia and shes one of the only people i dont need energy to talk to. 

i call her and hope she picks up. she would be eating dinner around now so she might not. 

to my surprise she picks up within the first 2 rings "mi amor hello" she smiles. she was wearing my hoodie and laying down in bed. "how you feeling?"

"im okay, but i dont want to talk about me can you just talk for a little. about anything" i asked my voice croaky again. she smiles and starts telling me about her day. anything that happened i knew about it. 

i loved conversations like this. 

a/n 

did i write this instead of revising for my exam tomorrow. maybe. do i really care. not at all.