| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 |

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE...

"Mama!" Katherine heard a small and soft voice grunt out

"Mama!" Katherine heard a small and soft voice grunt out. She looked up from her phone to see Romeo running towards the front door where she had just walked in at Kris's house.

"Hi Baby!" She smiled as she squatted and held her arms out for her son. "Oh I missed you." She pecked his cheek over and over again as he squirmed in her arms.

"He was looking out the window for like an hour waiting for you." Kris came out. She had gotten home quicker than her daughter. Kate pouted, looking down at his small frame.

"Did you do that?" She whispered as he nodded shyly. "You're so sweet." She stood up, holding close him to her. She just wanted to spend time with him, making sure he knew her job never took the priority, even if he was only a year-and-a-half old.

"I guess we've got to go get ready for the vow renewal, huh?" She asked quietly. Kim had planned this for as soon as they got back from New York, much to Kate's disappointment.

She wished that they all had a minute to spend with their families instead of just going to see Kim's. But then again, only she and Kylie had kids and also went to New York.

"You're going?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, Kim's having me do the thing I did at their wedding with North."

"That's actually so cute." Kris smiled. "We need to do like a side-by-side of then and now."

"Totally." Kate smiled back, bouncing Romeo slowly so that he could relax.

"Well, I'll see you there in a couple hours." Kate hugged her mother, the older woman kissing both of their heads.

"See you."

The ceremony was a quiet and beautiful one that was held outside in a flowery garden

As usual, Kim had planned everything out, including who would be taking care of her children.