| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 |

CHAPTER EIGHT...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

TW!
this chapter touches briefly on bruce's
transition to caitlyn, and katherine's
feelings about it. it may not make sense
to some, this is just how i imagine
her reaction. be careful, and happy
reading!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Kylie, your lips look beautiful

"Kylie, your lips look beautiful. And the filler makes them look so good too. You're literally fine."

"Yeah, but you and all our sisters were born with big full lips that Kendall and I don't have. You're so lucky." Kylie stressed with her hands clenched in front of her with a ridiculous look of frustration. "They weren't, but that's not the point..." Kate sighed. She really didn't need this after coming home from the studio.

She was spending her free time looking at houses since she had just turned eighteen and could officially move out. Kylie wanted to move in with her, and Kate agreed since she would live nearby their mother's home.

"Okay, so anyways..." Kate giggled, trying to change the tense aura in her room. "You and Tyga. I remember when you tried to flirt with him at Kendall's party. That was illegal." Katherine laughed.

"You hanging out with Pusha is illegal." Kylie shot back with a smirk.

"You're such a bitch—" Kate exaggerated, giggling when Kylie started laughing. "But going back to the lips, just be confident. You are so beautiful. And your lips are gorgeous. Own it. Before I make you remove the filler." She bumped her shoulder with hers. "'Cause literally, not to be mean, but what's the point of having it if you're only going to complain about its consequences?"

Kylie laughed and nodded. "Alright. It's fine."

Kate knew that it was hard for Kylie especially. Everyone was always watching. Watching their weight, how lean their faces looked, and especially what they said. Kate's music even received criticism because of their family.

Yeah, her family had connections. But none of them knew anything about creating music. Not in the beginning. She taught herself piano, how to sing, and vocal exercises. Nobody helped her.

So when people criticized her, she felt super insecure and upset that the media thought she didn't work hard.

That could be why her friendship with Drake was so crucial to her. She needed someone to talk about these things with. Someone who would listen without slapping her ass every minute—so literally anyone but her "boyfriend."