| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 |

CHAPTER TWELVE...

Kylie had been modeling in Kanye's clothing campaign for the last few months

Kylie had been modeling in Kanye's clothing campaign for the last few months. She worked hard, making sure she could make their brother-in-law proud, considering he was a significant person that the two youngest looked up to. Kylie was just trying to find herself and what that meant, whether it was modeling or making clothes and makes. She wanted to see what Kate meant when she said to try everything out there. To do what she loved.

In the meantime, while Kylie was busy making a name for herself and developing her makeup brand, Kate was also starting her own makeup and clothing lines. Specifically, shoes.

Her campaign lasted several months, along with developing her new album and going on tour with her previous album. She was definitely gaining more recognition for her music, and while she was away, she was asked to be featured in several other songs by other artists.

Balancing music, business, family, her romantic life, and everything else was difficult.

She had missed a lot over the course of the past year, family trips, fights, and even new babies. And she didn't want to miss anymore. So she decided once the tour was over, she would stay home for a while to work on her brand with Kylie and be with Pusha a bit more.

Not that he had been all that understanding.

And then there was all this drama between Rob and Chyna, about how he just wouldn't get up some days and wasn't helping Chyna enough. She didn't get that with his weight gain and the attention and judgment focused on the whole family. He would only get better if he had support. And unless he was willing to receive that support.

Katherine had just talked to Rob, so she didn't feel like getting that deep into the drama again. Plus, Chyna had been really nice to her—to her face at least—and she didn't feel the need to get involved, knowing that the interaction would most likely be asked to be filmed, and she didn't feel like having that argument with her older sisters about commitment to the show and all that.

Sometimes, they forgot that they were the ones that signed the contract, not the littlest sisters. And the expectations passed onto them were aggravating, especially when Kate had so many other things she needed to focus on.

It was the last day of her tour, and Kate stood in front of thousands of people panting and sweating with a smile. The crowd loved how authentic and hard-working she was, the quality of that effort, and the show was a major success. And they also loved how young and shy she could be. Many people related to her and her anxiety and loved how open she had been despite it all.

"L.A.!" She said smoothly. "Thank you for being a great conclusion to my first world tour! I love you guys, and it's great to be home." She chuckled as the audience cheered like crazy. "Bye, you guys! Thanks for coming."