| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 |

CHAPTER ELEVEN...

It had been several months since Kylie and Kate had moved in together

It had been several months since Kylie and Kate had moved in together. When Kate went to Toronto to record and see Aubrey, Kylie covered for her with Pusha and the family. And in return, Kate let Kylie host all the parties she wanted—even though she hated random parties—and let her have Tyga come over whenever.

And who was Katherine to deny a good party anyways?

During that time, Kim had her new baby, Saint. Katherine had been named his godmother like she was for North. Since the two Kardashian-West children were like angels to Kate, she had no complaints.

"You almost ready for Kanye's show, babe?" Kylie popped into Kate's bedroom as she sat on her open suitcase. They were packing for Kanye's fashion show in New York.

"Yeah." She strained. "Just...trying...to close this."

"Why do you need so many shoes?" Kylie laughed, seeing all the laces and straps pop out.

"Hey." Katherine pointed. "You have makeup. I have shoes. Don't judge me."

Kylie held her hands up in defense. Her smile and amusement were evident. "Alright, alright. Just know that we leave for the airport in an hour."

"So soon?" Kate panicked. "I think I'm gonna need another suitcase if we're gonna stay a week."

"You're fine. We're not going to a ton of places. Probably just the fashion show and a couple other locations."

"Yeah, but you know, the minute we step out of the hotel in the same clothes as a couple hours ago, the media will rip into us."

"Katie..." Kylie sighed. Kate was very sensitive to what people posted about her on social media. People that usually talked poorly about her were shot down because everyone thought that Katherine was sweet. But she was also very active on social media, and there would always be haters. So she saw everything. And that wasn't healthy for anyone's state of mind.

"Don't listen to anyone. I dare you to just one day go out in sweats. And see if anyone says anything. I guarantee you that no one will even dare to complain. Because you are so beautiful." Kylie kissed her cheek.

"This is why I love you." Kate hugged Kylie tightly. "You know, I've been thinking about the future lately."

"What about it?" Kylie got situated in the suitcase next to Kate's.

"About what we'll be like as parents." Kate smiled gently. "I'll be the fun mom. You'll be the crazy one." She teased.

"I think you mean you'll be the crazy one," Kylie smirked.