3

The group has all the things they need to perform a surgical operation for Jungkook.
And the operation succeed.
Yoongi was confident that they can survive the operation, even without those medical equipment as long as he had Seokjin doing the Surgery. He's actually the best Surgeon of Asan, and his favorite assistant is Yoongi.

Seokjin had prescribed tons of medicine for the Boss. For gist quick recovery, their lives-
Him and Yoongi depends on Jungkook's survival. Even if the process was already successful they still had to wait until Jungkook open his eyes and say that he's oka.
Only then, they will know if they can go home or if they will ever able to go back home..

For the meantime...

"Both of you will stay here, here's the phone you can use" this one is a new face to them, and he looks so kind and cheerful
" Your phones are kept, you can't use it anymore, unless Jk will allow you to go back"
He said with those smiles consistently showing on his face. Yoongi and Jin exchange looks, before Yoongi rolled an eye on his best friend .

"And you have to answer the phone when it rings. You are allowed to rome around the Mansion. Your phones will ring on when food is ready. You need to go down and eat. Anyway, my name is Hoseok, nice to meet you"
Both of them just nods..
"Did you just said, we are allowed go out?"
Jin asked him..
"Yeah. Just around the Mansion. However, I am warning you, don't ever try to scape. That wouldn't be good on you, there's cameras around and we have people monitoring it 24/7. Also security alarms are always activate it can detect when someone is trying to run away."

Yoongi takes a sit a the couch while Jin processing what Hoseok has told them.
"Did you always do this? Abduct People you need, prison them, use them, then what? Kill them? "

Hoseok smiled at him before shoving his hands on his pockets.
"We don't do that. This is not a prison, this is our house- we call it home. You won't get killed here.. unless you did something bad at anyone" Hoseok looked at his expensive watch, before continuo
"I'm sorry but I need to cut this conversation, I had to go. Remember what I told you. Be careful.. you're always watched"
He smiled and turned his back then wentput of the room.

Jin takes his seat at the side of the bed.
"I never expect we will be sleeping together. This is not bad, this reminds of a hotel room in Paris-
Classy and expensive!"
Jin crossed his legs and leaned both his hands backwards on the softness of the bed.

Yoongi stares at him unbelievably.

"Obviously we're stuck here! Thanks to you bro, I was able to experience this! Can you imagine your Mom has always been telling you, that I'm not good for you when it's you who always drag me in those worst time of my life! And this is one of them-
Probably the most worst of them"
Yoongi rant, while disgustingly watching Jin who seems like enjoying their stay at the Mansion..

" they don't really looks bad-
That Chim said they only killed Monsters-
Well People believed I'm a Vampire who never gets old not a Monster"

"You're crazy! Thinking those people will spare us! They are angels in disguise as they are all good looking guys. I don't trust them!"

Yoongi looked around the room,
"He said there's cameras everywhere.. I think they're watching us. And might as well they even have it inside the bathrooms. These people are creep"

Seokjin looked at him smirking
" you mostly act and think like them, that's why I'm always telling you not to wear blacks and also the reason why you're with me here"
Yoongi throws him a pillow he was hugging with a scream..
"Aiiiish! You're Mom really doesn't know her son was the one who always make me do things! You're a fucking Handsome with a devil's mind! I don't know why people always see me whose bad influence to you when the truth is you are the real villain of the story!"
Seokjin's windshield laughs and his shoulders shaking made Yoongi laughing too

"I'm not a bad person bro!"

"Yeah People keep saying that and your the Master mind of every bullshit we made!"

They continue laughing like they're not in a bad situation, being abducted by Mafias.

Seokjin's phone ringing stopped them, the two exchanged looks before Seokjin get it and answered the call.

"Hello"
-food is ready, both of you come down.
Everyone's waiting
"Everyone?"
-yeah, you heard it right.

Call ends.

Yoongi was waiting "what?"
"They said food is ready... And they're waiting for us-
Everyone is waiting for us"

Yoongi take a sudden deep breath..
"Seems like we're just retired from being a Surgeons.. I never wished to become one of them. I hope I was wrong!"
He said unbottoning two buttons of his sky blue long sleeves shirt as he feels sudden warmth.

Seokjin felt sad for the other. He never felt guilty for Yoongi, but this is now a different story, whatever happens now clearly it was his fault because he dragged him there.

Yoongi saw the sadness and guilt on his face although this maybe the worst situation in their or his life, truth is.. he's thankful that he's with Seokjin right now than on the other way around where he doesn't know if he's friend is alive or being tortured somewhere. He will never forgive himself if something happens to Seokjin without him doing anything.

"What are you waiting for bro? Let's go!"
Yoongi leads to the door and stopped there to turn at Seokjin..

"Yeah, I'm starving! it's almost 7am,  and the last time I ate was the lunch time yesterday"

He said standing, pulling off his jacket, and loosing his tie.. They're been friends since he was five and Seokjin was seven.. but until now he was not used of the man's ethereal looks.. Seokjin was the best thing he had since his birth. Their friendship was the only thing he remembered about his childhood.

Seokjin walked passed him un-bothered of Yoongi's sudden admiration.

"Com'on, let's go down"