2

Never in Jungkook's life that he felt that kind of heart beats-
It was so damn fast and he couldn't breathe.
He never been attracted to a man before, and what's going on?

He was like stunned and struck on the man.
Fuck! he thought Taehyung was the most handsome he could ever seen in his life-
Yeah !
But.. not Until this one comes!

His black hair that's gorgeously combed back, and he never seen a man wearing those thick eye glasses and still looking so perfectly handsome!
His small face, tall yet small nose, his diamond like eyes and holly shit!-
What the fuck with those plump lips!

You could see a manly version of a real snow white in him!
And his shoulder was so wide, he's tall and has white skin-
Isn't it what's he's been looking for in a partner?

How this one suddenly turn me on.. the Jeon Jungkook to being a homosexual!? This is crazy!

Yoongi really wanted to kick Seokjin in the butt and throw him out of that huge window!
The guy seem dreaming! And that "Mafia Boss" whose sitting on the bed and staring at Seokjin from the start-
Damn it! He wanted to inject those Iv's in his googly eyes to keep him away from staring at Seokjin. Yoongi got a feeling that this man will never let them leave the mansion unless he had Seokjin on his bed!

"What's your name?"
Seokjin's eyes bored on the tattooed on his arms.. He doesn't feel the needs of answering the creep, the way he looked at him like he some kind of a food and the tattooed guy wanted to eat him.

" I don't think we even need to get to know each other. It's either we'll get killed here or you'll die in infection, if not in tetanus. You've lost so much blood"
The guys face was already pale his lips was chopped and almost white.
But he'll give it to him with the kind of looked he was giving to him. It was deep and dark and ...

"We're about to do a surgical procedure here. If you're not aware the patient might collapse in any moment from now, we must move quick. But before that,we need to disinfect everything and you had to stay away from us"
He heard Yoongi, who already setting the medical kit in place to assist Seokjin.

"Let me see that"
Seokjin bent down to see the cut on his abs about three inches on above the navel on the left part.. it was bloody covered by the gauses and wrapped with the clothe.

"Kook just cooperate, we're lucky you're still alive. Iu always had that poison on her knives-"

"She will not use it on me, Joonie hyung. I saw the knife, it was ... Different from.. the one she's been... Using"
His breathing was so unstable. And his eyes kept on Seokjin's face all the time he was talking, Seokjin's face was an inches apart from him and he could smell the minty breath of the Surgeon.

"Though it feels like I'm already heaven .. I'm seeing an angel right Infront of me" he whispered to Seokjin's ear. That made Seokjin to looked up -

Their eyes met.

" You can do what you need to do. But this is just a warning, don't dig your own grave. We're watching you.. and if he dies, you two are dead meats "

That one the Boss called Joonie said ..
He signalled the other two to move away..

"Killing people wasn't our Job. That's yours, our profession is to save people as much as we can"
Yoongi told him, Joonie just glared at Yoongi Tae smile and shaken his head, while Jimin staring at Yoongi with his arms crossed -

"Mind you cutie.. but we don't kill People -" he walked towards Yoongi having the gun on his hand and pointing it on Yoongi's neck
"We only kill monsters" he whispered on Yoongi's ears with a lick of his tongue -

Yoongi glares at him when he pulled back. Jimin just walk away with that smug smile on his face.

" You crazy People!"
Yoongi said with shake of his head.

Seokjin untying the knot on the clothe that wrapped around the waist, of the one they called Kook.

"Chocolate cake "
That Kook muttered on him, Seokjin looked up,and once again he got caught -

"You had that desert in the dinner right?"
Seokjin wondered how this man holding it and not even collapsing. The clothe was really wet because of the blood.

"Nope. I had it in the afternoon. We're about to have our dinner if your men didn't abduct us"

" You can have all your time to eat me later. you can have my sausage after this, it's huge and- ahhh!!!"
Seokjin just pressed his fingers on his wound and Kook arching and screamed in pain

"Hey!!!"
Joonie immediately rise from his seat but Taehyung stopped him..

" calm down hyung, they know what they doing"

"Pervert!"
Seokjin glared at him
He turned at Yoongi
" give him two shots "

Kook heared that
"Hey what's -"
Before he could do anything, Yoongi was quick on injecting two shots of sedative

"This is fatal!" Seokjin said while examining the cut..
"Almost reached the large intestine.. lucky it didn't, although the cut was too massive and wide.. "
Fuck! This guy is a beast!

If that happens to any other person. It will kill them on the spot. And this guy wasn't even collapsing! He started to drift in daze because the sedative was so strong and it was now starting to effect. His eyes begin closing slowly, hands gently falling on the bed .

That's the only time Seokjin had his time staring at his face-

His mole on the lower part of his thin lips.. the small scar on his upper cheek, his manly nose, smooth skin, those thick lashes.. his face was covered of his long black wavy hair-
And he remembered his googly yet dark eyes-
Maybe because it was all covered by his long bangs.. those eyes are beautiful!

But the guy was really a pervert!

Seokjin takes note of that!