31: Tammy Thompson

Thirty-one: Tammy Thompson

!!!

Steve stood up, and Y/n looked over with furrowed eyebrows. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna get water."

"Ooh, take me with you!" Robin also stood, taking Y/n's hand and following Steve out of the room.

Robin spoke as Steve drank from the water fountain. "So, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son."

"Wait, wait, wait. The hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah."

"But they're the same age."

"That's cause' he wasn't born yet." Y/n spoke up.

"What? He was literally on screen." Steve pointed out.

"He was in the past." Y/n told the boy.

"Then why is it called 'Back To The Future'?"

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past." Robin explained. "So the future is actually the present, which is his time."

"W... What?"

"No, it's my turn, you've had enough." Robin whined as she shoved Steve out of the way. Y/n looked over at Steve to see that he was just staring up at the ceiling, so she followed him. She looked up as well, quickly becoming mesmerized as the lights spiraled around her. "Woah."

"Robin, come look at this." Steve called, leading Robin to waddle over to the other two teenagers and follow their gaze. All of a sudden, Y/n felt nauseous. Like, really nauseous. She guessed the others had the same feeling, because they all rushed into the bathroom with her.

They just ran to the first stalls they could, Robin being in the first one, Y/n being in the one to Robin's right, and Steve on the one to Y/n's right.

Y/n pulled her hair out of her face as she puked up everything she ate. But, she also puked up the drug, so that's a plus.

"Oh, shit." Y/n sighed once they had all composed themselves.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me." Robin spoke up after a moment, breaking the silence. "Is it still spinning for you guys?"

Y/n looked up as she heard Steve reply. "Holy shit. No. You think we puked it all up?"

"Maybe. Ask me something." Robin told the boy. "Interrogate me." She added in a Russian accent.

"Ooh! I wanna go." Y/n piped up. "When's the last time you... Peed your pants?" She asked.

"Today." Robin responded rather quickly.

"What?" Steve chuckled.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." Robin added, leading them all to laugh.

"Me too!" Y/n giggled. "Except, for me, it was when I spit at him. Shit, I thought I was screwed. And when I called him 'Suka'."