I'll always blame myself.

A while after, an officer came inside to tell us that I had another visitor and Rome had to leave the room. He went to get some coffee for himself I think.

The door swings open and in came a man I've never seen before. He had tattoos covering his body and had the same green eyes like mine. He looks about in his early 60s, with not much gray hair but somehow he reminded me of myself.

I'm probably a good two inch taller than him though.

"Who are you?" I ask, not in the mood for a stranger's company.

He took a seat, folding his arms. "That's not important, but I do know your mother."

I clenched my fists in the cuffs hard. "I don't have a mother."

He nods, eyeing me. "Fair enough. If I had a mother like her, I wouldn't claim her either."

"What do you want?" I ask, tired of the little chats that this man was giving.

I don't know this man, yet he's here trying to talk to me like he knows me.

"Straight to the point I see." He clicked his tongue, "Listen to me, what I'm about to say is something that needs to be looked into with deep understanding. I know something that your mom did, but you'll have to piece it together yourself hm?"

I was now intrigued at this, what is he talking about?

He taps his finger on the desk as he spoke each word to me slowly and carefully. "I am hidden somewhere quiet, people here are purely bones, If you wish to track me down, look underneath the stones."

Excuse me?

"What?" I ask confused.

He shook his head with a chuckle, "Do I need to repeat?"

"No, I fucking heard you. I'm just trying to understand what the fuck you're saying. Stop speaking in parables old man."

He sighs, getting up from the chair. "A cat has nine lives, Aleksander. Just remember that."

What is this guy on?

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I didn't understand one shit he's trying to say.

I glare at him, "I don't understand!" I snapped.

"You will have to figure it out on your own and if you do, just remember— there lays your greatest hatred."

I frown, is this guy crazy?

"You can't just leave me confused as fuck!" I shouted when he steps outside.

He gave me a small smile, "The clock is ticking, think fast. There's not much time left, it all depends on you and that friend of yours. He's an investigator for a reason." He left after saying that, leaving my head pounding more.

What the actual fuck was that about?

Think Aleksander, think. Use your brains for once.

I am hidden somewhere quiet, people here are purely bones, If you wish to track me down, look underneath the stones.

A cat has nine lives.

And if you do figure it out, just remember— there lays your greatest hatred.

Yeah no, I can't deal with this right now.

But he said time is ticking.

Why do I feel like I'm solving a murder case?

Couple minutes later the door opens again and in came the bastard I never wanted to see in this moment.

What's with all these unexpected visitors?