In that moment, my eyes only focused on her. Everything else around us kinda turned fuzzy, making her stand out as the main attraction in the middle of all the excitement.

"You're into her, huh?" he smirked, then added, "You better man up, you're not the only one who wants her." He was absolutely right; if he wanted to, he could easily have her in his possession—at least, that's what I thought. However, it seems like someone is being generous tonight.

*End of flashback*

Behind the bar was a blonde bartender who went by the name Cleo, and she was the definition of a no-nonsense attitude.  I already knew this from the first moment I laid eyes on her, and since then, my interest in her has only deepened. Her catty eyelashes and white tank top left no room for doubt that she held a lot of power over the men in this bar. What a babe.

Merging into the lively crowd, I left Nina behind to grab some drinks. Gazing upon her, I didn't even need to look at her name tag.

"Cleo, two strong shots. Please," I declared, catching Cleo's attention. She shot me a quick glance, her pale brown eyes narrowing with a hint of amusement.

"Two shots, huh? You sure you can handle it?" she teased, laughing at me. If I didn't know any better, I'd be greedy for her laugh.

Reaching for the liquor bottles, Cleo poured two shots. The crowded display of bottles and the pounding music made my head spin. I didn't pay much attention to whatever she was mixing. However, instead of the expected strong liquids, Cleo slid one light-colored shot and one strong shot toward me.

"Here you go, something to match that baby face of yours," she quipped.

I smacked my lips together at her response, gathering up the confidence to say something back. In the end, I blurted out awkwardly, "Thank you."

Shaking my head in embarrassment, I turned around to search for Nina. Finally spotting her in the corner of the bar, she waved at me. I hoped at least she would have some fun since Taehyung asked me to cheer her up a little.

"What's up with the long face" she asked me as soon as I sat down in front of her, placing drinks on the table.

I felt too embarrassed to admit what just happened back there so I tried to play It off in the end. "I didn't know what to get, so I just got these" I gave her awkward smile, sliding the drink towards her side. Taking both drinks in her hands, she brought them close to her nose, and her face scrunched up at the blue one.

"I bet this one will knock you out in seconds" leaving orange drink to herself "I'll pass" she added.

"You sure about that?" I smiled at her, taking blue one to myself.

Doing the same thing she did, I take a whiff of the drink, and she was right—the smell is powerful, and I'm guessing the taste is even more intense.

"See for yourself," she teased, shooting me a challenging stare, exactly what I needed in that moment. Her words fueled the fire inside; Also, Taehyung's words echoed in my mind not giving me the rest, which made me drink without thinking. The liquor briefly scorched my throat, but the sensation quickly faded. Surprisingly, it had no effect on me; perhaps it wasn't as strong as I thought.

"Did I get ahead of myself?" I pondered.

Suddenly, alcohol had me in its grip. What an interesting drink—it tricks you into thinking it's nothing for a moment, but here I am. I could barely hear Nina asking if I was okay, but I brushed it off. Standing up, it felt like my legs could give out at any moment but still managed to make my way to the bar, locking eyes with the blondie in front of me.