• 4 • nosebleed

No one knew why their master was paying attention to me. Despite the marriage, everyone expected him to not be bothered about it. Like, I could have dropped down a valley and he would have cared less.

But, today, he was bringing me inside the mansion personally. I hopped behind him, eager. To prove my love? I'll show him how good a wife I can be. He didn't make a mistake marrying me.

I would slut myself. Let him choke me up and tie me to a wall for days. I'd lick his feet. Allow him to fuck me raw till my cunt was sore, abused and torn.

Jungkook, usually blind to women, detected a sizzling urge in me to prove myself, get closer to him. No one tries that, everyone pushes away from him. No one had ever looked at him the way I do. I'm insane.  He was slightly, little bit, impressed by the defiance.

For a girl—anyone—to smile after witnessing murder wasn't usual.

And, if I was so eager to submit to him, he saw chances. He saw future possibilities. Of having me by his side. So much was coming.

Signore Jeon might not care about anyone or anything, but he does care about himself and his empire. His name is his kingdom and he can do the worst for it. But I can be a personal charm. A pretty little thing he can have for his own enjoyment. A person he can bend in his own ways to create a beautiful dying menace.

I had finally piqued his interests.

He led me to a room. In the basement. Why are mafia basements always so lowly lit? Poppy barely had any lights down there. I step on something and it squished, I tried not to think about what it was so hard that I forgot I was following him.

Before I came down, Bella gave me a pleading look. I know she wants me to stop; but she'll never understand how important this is to me. I'll get his attention. I'll become his favourite.

We stopped in an empty place and he turned. Smiling. I've started to like this smile. That's dangerous.

"What do I have to do?" I questioned. I'd cook, I'd clean, I'd do laundry. I'd go on my knees. I'd pleasure him. I'm sure that really isn't of his preferences though.

"A very simple thing, ama." Gently, his fingers wrapped around my arm. I annihilated. My own smile fell when he grabbed me. So soft, soft, soft. He always pursued me so soft. "I'm of the knowledge you're fond of her?" His dimples deepened.

My eyebrows knit together. I looked sideways to find Cara walking up to me. Her little eyes twinkling, precious jewels. Little hands holding her velvety blanket close to her.

I blanked out.

No. No.

My breaths started suffocating me. I helplessly looked around, there was nothing but him. He was smiling, that damn twisted smile. I saw the way he enjoyed my hyperventilation.

I might be unusual, but I'm not cruel. I have a heart. And, I like Cara. She plays with me, no girl ever did. She's not scared of me or doesn't look at me weird. I fawn over this little girl with my whole heart. Belladonna's pleading eyes reappear in my mind. I'm sweating. I've already thought up what he might ask me to do.

And, I can't. What if I'm not able to prove my love to him?

"Signore..." I look back at him devastated to the bones. What has she ever done to him? "I-I won't kill." I'd never stuttered before in my life. My eyes were dilated into tiny dots in apprehension, fear. Nausea.

He laughed, truly tickled by my choking fear. Cara gripped my pants and hid behind me when she heard his laugh. It's truly evil, she must be scared. "No, killing this easy isn't my favourite kind. Don't worry, you'll not be the only one in a pickle."