Chapter 18: Home

Sweetie Belle walks through the door of her house, rubbing her eyes as she sets the luggage down. She trudges through the piles of mail, making her way to her room. Sweetie Belle removed the fancy clothes and replaced them with a comfortable bathrobe. She would turn the lights on in her house before using her magic to sort through the mail until she found the letters from her friends.

Sweetie Belle spent most of the day reading the letters. After reading a bunch of the letters, Sweetie Belle decided to take a break. She set down the letters and made herself something to eat. She was thinking about her friends. When they were teenagers, Scootaloo used to steal alcohol for them. Apple Bloom was always too chicken to try any. Sweetie Belle would giggle as she remembered her friends. The trouble they used to get into when they went out to parties in the orchard. Apple Bloom used to throw the wildest parties because she knew Apple Jack wouldn't even think that Apple Bloom had it in her to sneak out.

As Sweetie Belle put her food in her mouth, she thought about Rarity. How Rarity used to make them all outfits for everything. Each time the girls got caught doing terrible things, Rarity used to make them shame sweaters. While thinking of the shame sweaters, Sweetie Belle got up and went to her closet. She walked in and found a box with the shame sweaters in it. She laughs as she read each sweater.

"She cared too much." Sweetie laughed to herself as she put on one of the sweaters that read 'I got caught sneaking out to go see a stallion friend.'

Sweetie Belle just sat in her closet, trying on each shame sweater, making sure they still fit. She would get up and make her way to the office in her house. She wrote down the next idea for her next album. SHAME, and under that she wrote 'an album about memories'. Sweetie smiled at herself when she wrote that, sticking the note to her idea wall and using a marker to circle it.

"Maybe I should see if Scootaloo and Apple Bloom would like to be featured on this album." Sweetie Belle immediately sits down at her desk and begins to write.