Chapter 16: Cab

Sweetie Belle was packing up her things. Her bodyguard was helping her get her belongings packed up in the suit cases. Once they were done, Sweetie Belle would carry their things to the cab.

"Alright, do we have everything?" Sweetie Belle asks Weighted Paper.

"I think so, miss Belle." He answers, checking his watch. "We're still an hour early if you'd like to stop at a cafe first."

"No, the earlier we get home, the happier I'll be." Sweetie Belle shrugs, climbing into the cab. She'd sit down and look out the window. Weighted Paper would get in the cab after Sweetie Belle. He'd give orders to the stallion pulling the cab. When the cab started to move, Sweetie Belle watched as the world went by.

It's been quite a while before Sweetie has gotten to go home, she misses the comfort of her own bed, and the peacefulness of her own bathroom. While thinking about home, Sweetie Belle begins to think about the fan mail she'll have to go through. She hates fan mail. Sweetie loves her fans, but the mail can get so overwhelming.

Once they reach the train station, Weighted Paper gets out of the cab and unloads the luggage. Sweetie Belle would use her magic to pick up the suitcases. She walks to the ticket booth with Weighted Paper and orders two of the private class tickets. While they waited for the train, Sweetie Belle read one of the magazines that were available. Weighted Paper stood guard, like he was supposed to.