Chapter 15: Farm

Apple Bloom knocked on the door of the house before walking inside, seeing Rainbow Dash at the table with Apple Jack. Apple Jack was the first to notice Apple Bloom, getting up and moving to hug her little sister.

"Hey there Sugar Cube, how're you doin'?" Apple Jack smiles, rubbing her sister's head, messing up her mane.

"Oh, I'm fine. I ran into Scootaloo yesterday and spent the night at her apartment." Apple Bloom said, going to sit by Rainbow Dash.

"We got a postcard from that little bugger." Rainbow Dash nods, laughing a bit. "I was wondering where she ran off to. I'm glad she found a job she likes."

"Yeah, she was talkin' about being as famous as you." Apple Bloom giggles, feeling a little sad. Deep down she really missed her friends. She felt alone without them. "Do you think that we're still going to be friends in a few years?"

Apple Jack set down a glass of lemonade for Apple Bloom, sitting down across from her. "What kind of silly question is that? Of course y'all will be friends! You didn't spend all those years together for that friendship to just fade away."

"You're right, but we haven't spoken in so long. Sweetie Belle seems far too busy for us, I've gotten more busy, and Scootaloo... I think Scootaloo just gave up on us. I haven't gotten a single letter from her since she disappeared!" Apple Bloom explained, starting to get sad over the fact that her friends were just so distant now.

"When was the last time you wrote a letter to them?" Rainbow Dash asked, taking a drink of her energy drink. "Think about that for a moment kid, you can't expect them to keep in touch if you're not keeping in touch too."

Apple Bloom thought about it for a moment before nodding and getting up. "Alright, I'll go write some letters, then I'll help with chores."

"Alright kiddo, just don't dwell on it too much, alright?" Rainbow Dash smiles, standing up from the table. "Your sister and I are going out for a bit, we made reservations for dinner. We'll be home soon."

"Okay you two! Have fun! Bring her back before midnight!" Apple Bloom joked like Big Mac used to when she first started dating.

"Yes sir!" Rainbow Dash saluted with her wing before walking with Apple Jack.

"Don't make too big of a mess while we're gone!" Apple Jack laughs, fixing Granny's bandana that she wore all the time now.

"I won't." Apple Bloom waves them off, going up to her room. She sat down at her dresser, picking up her pen and beginning to write.