🐙Waves of Love: Azul's Proposal🐙

•Azul Ashengrotto x Mermaid|Reader•

In the enchanting realm of Twisted Wonderland, Azul Ashengrotto, the shrewd and ambitious head of Octavielle, found himself entwined in a journey of love with a mermaid like no other—[ Name]. Their friendship, rooted in the currents of middle school days, had blossomed into a deep and enduring love.

The azure waters of Mermaid Lagoon were witness to the myriad moments shared between Azul and [ Name]. From secret rendezvous amidst the coral reefs to quiet strolls along the moonlit shoreline, their connection flourished beneath the surface of the whimsical world they called home.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of orange and pink across the sky, Azul found himself on the shore, a small velvet box clasped nervously in his servos. The weight of the question he was about to ask lingered in the air, both exciting and daunting.

[ Name], her mermaid tail gently swaying with the rhythm of the tide, emerged from the crystal-clear waters, her eyes reflecting the glimmering stars above. Azul's heart skipped a beat as he beheld the ethereal beauty before him.

"[ Name], we've been through so much together—from navigating the currents of middle school to exploring the depths of our hearts. I can't imagine my life without you," Azul began, his voice a melodic resonance that echoed through the quiet lagoon.

[ Name] listened with rapt attention, her heart fluttering in anticipation.

Azul opened the velvet box, revealing a delicate seashell-shaped ring adorned with a glistening sapphire. "I know we've faced storms and sailed through calm seas, but I want to be your anchor in every wave of life. [ Name], will you make me the happiest fish in the sea and be my forever?"

As Azul awaited [ Name]'s response, the lagoon seemed to hold its breath. Time hung in suspense, the waves whispering secrets of love and commitment. [ Name], her eyes brimming with affection, extended her hand.

"Of course, Azul. I'd be honored to be your forever," she replied, her voice a melodious echo that harmonized with the lull of the tide.

Azul, overcome with joy, gently placed the seashell ring on [ Name]'s finger, sealing their commitment beneath the moonlit sky. The lagoon bore witness to their love—an eternal dance of waves and hearts.

In the quiet embrace of the underwater world they called home, Azul and [ Name] celebrated the next chapter of their journey—a journey marked by the currents of love and the promise of a shared future beneath the azure waves.

As they swam hand in hand, the luminous trails of aquatic creatures illuminating their path, Azul and [ Name] embarked on a voyage of everlasting love—a journey that would span the depths of the ocean and the expanse of their intertwined hearts.

---