🎮Virtual Realms🎮

•Idia Shroud x Vtuber|Reader•

In the mystical realm of Twisted Wonderland, Idia Shroud, the introverted and tech-savvy student of Ignihyde, found himself intrigued by a fascinating newcomer—a VTuber known for her captivating streams and enchanting virtual presence.

You, a VTuber whose streams captivated audiences with your cheerful personality and gaming prowess, found yourself drawn to the enigmatic world of Night Raven College. Your virtual adventures transcended into the magical realm, capturing the attention of students, including the reclusive Idia.

One evening, as Idia was engrossed in tinkering with his gadgets, a notification popped up on his screen—an invitation to join a live stream hosted by a renowned VTuber, namely you. Curiosity piqued, Idia hesitantly tuned in, intrigued by the hype surrounding your virtual persona.

As your stream commenced, Idia found himself immersed in the vibrant energy radiating from your virtual avatar. Your infectious enthusiasm and gaming expertise drew him into a world he hadn't explored—a world of joy, camaraderie, and unfiltered expression.

Your interactions with the audience mirrored a sense of warmth and inclusivity, inviting viewers to embrace their uniqueness. Idia, accustomed to solitude, felt a pang of longing for such an inviting community—a longing he hadn't recognized until now.

Intrigued by your ability to seamlessly merge the virtual and magical worlds, Idia found himself engrossed in your stream, silently admiring your confidence and genuine connection with your audience.

As the stream drew to a close, you bid your viewers farewell with a heartfelt message of positivity and encouragement. Idia, lost in thought, contemplated the harmony you effortlessly created within the virtual realm, a stark contrast to his usual solitude.

Driven by a newfound curiosity, Idia sought ways to bridge the gap between his secluded world and the inviting atmosphere you cultivated. With a hint of determination, he composed a message, expressing his appreciation for your stream and the sense of community it fostered.

To his surprise, your response was prompt and welcoming, sparking an unexpected yet delightful exchange between the introverted Idia and the vivacious VTuber.

In the subsequent weeks, your occasional exchanges evolved into genuine conversations, transcending the boundaries of virtual avatars. Idia found comfort in your understanding and acceptance, cherishing the budding friendship that blossomed between the two of you.

End.

I hope you enjoy this tale of connection and friendship between Idia Shroud and a VTuber reader, where the convergence of virtual realms leads to an unexpected and heartwarming bond!