🦁Unspoken Longing: Leona's Unrequited Affection🦁

•Leona Kingscholar x Reader•

In the prestigious realm of Twisted Wonderland, where royalty and enchantment converge, [ Name], a lioness among the elite, graced the halls with her regal presence. She was not only a distinguished royal but also the beloved partner of Leona's older brother and the cherished mother of Cheka.

Leona, the lethargic yet formidable student of Savanaclaw, had harbored a silent affection for [ Name] long before her union with his elder brother. He watched from afar as their lives intertwined, observing her grace, strength, and noble demeanor.

As fate would have it, [ Name] and Leona had once shared a close friendship, bound by their royal lineage and their shared appreciation for the majestic world they hailed from. Their bond, albeit strong, had never blossomed into the romance Leona longed for, as [ Name] found love elsewhere.

Despite the unrequited nature of his feelings, Leona admired her from a distance, his silent affection for her evolving into a poignant longing that he concealed within the depths of his heart. Witnessing her happiness with his brother and their growing family stirred both joy and melancholy within him.

In the solitude of his thoughts, Leona often found himself reminiscing about the cherished moments he and [ Name] shared—a friendship he held dear, now ensconced within the bittersweet confines of unrequited love.

His affection for her remained unspoken, tucked away in the recesses of his soul, a silent tribute to the strength and elegance of [ Name], who had become his sister-in-law. He admired her resilience, her lioness-like grace, and the unwavering dedication she displayed as a mother and a partner to his older brother.

Despite the ache of unreturned affection, Leona chose to remain silent, respecting [ Name]'s happiness while nursing his unspoken feelings, buried beneath the sands of Savanaclaw.

In the halls of Night Raven College, amidst the whimsical landscape of Twisted Wonderland, Leona's unrequited love for [ Name] stood as a silent ode—a testament to the enduring nature of affection, even in the face of unreturned feelings.

---