🦇Tea Time Serenade 🦇

•Lilia Vanrouge x Reader •

In the quaint surroundings of Ramshackle Dormitory, the aroma of freshly brewed tea mingled with the delicate fragrance of flowers. Lilia Vanrouge, the charming yet mischievous dorm head, was in his element, orchestrating a delightful tea party.

As a diligent student of Night Raven College, you found yourself drawn to the whimsical allure of Lilia's tea gatherings. Today, however, held an unexpected surprise as Lilia had decided to host an impromptu musical interlude.

Seated amidst a profusion of teacups and pastries, you observed Lilia, his amiable demeanor lighting up the room. He gracefully plucked a ukulele, its strings resonating with a melodious tune that danced through the air.

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Lilia addressed the attendees. "Ah, dear friends! Today's tea party comes with an added treat-a musical enchantment to soothe the soul."

As the strings of the ukulele sang sweet melodies, Lilia's voice joined in, weaving a tale of whimsy and joy. His singing carried the charm of bygone days and the exuberance of a life lived to the fullest.

Entranced by the music, you found yourself swaying to the rhythm, your heart uplifted by Lilia's infectious enthusiasm. The dulcet tones of his voice painted vivid pictures of wonder and adventure.

Amidst the chorus of laughter and the clinking of teacups, Lilia's song reached its crescendo, filling the room with warmth and camaraderie. The melody lingered in the air, a reminder of the cherished moments shared at the Ramshackle Dormitory.

As the tea party drew to a close, Lilia winked mischievously, his ukulele still cradled in his arms. "Until our next whimsical gathering, my dear friend! May the melodies of today serenade your dreams."

With a heart brimming with the enchantment of the moment, you bid farewell to Lilia and the cozy atmosphere of Ramshackle Dormitory, carrying the lingering echoes of his melodious tea time serenade.

End.

I hope you enjoy this wholesome tale of a tea party with Lilia Vanrouge!